GO LIONS!!!

GO LIONS!!!

LET'S GO RIDERS!!! MAKE WAY FOR THE GREEN MACHINE IN BC. KNOCKING YOU GUYS OUT OF FIRST PLACE ONCE AND FOR ALL THIS YEAR.

.........or not............

Tell you what you guy's stay in the west and we will cross over

I'd accept that. Montreal is the best team right now. I don't think Edmonton is that good. Calgary would be our toughest opponent, and if we actually play 60 minutes agaist them, we could win that game too.

Good job yesterday Riders! That was the first and only time i ever cheered for your team.

esks123 Status: Offline Posted: Nov 06, 2005 - 02:52 PM

Good job yesterday Riders! That was the first and only time i ever cheered for your team.

Thanks riderville. LIke esk123 the first ever cheering for you guys (that includes the 89 cup) and you came through.

AS YOU CAN SEE THE RIDERS HAVE BEATEN BC THE BEST TEAM WITH A 12-6 RECORD TWICE IN A ROW NOW IN BC. CLEARLY THE RIDERS ARE NOW FAVORITES HEADING EAST. YOU HAVE TO BEAT THE BEST TO BE THE BEST AND AS WE HAVE ALREADY PROVEN WE ARE TOO GOOD AGAINST BC WE ARE CROSSING OVER FOR SOME REAL COMPETITION IN MONTREAL AND TORONTO.

Why are you typing in caps???

Early predictions: Stamps Vs Riders in Grey Cup. Wouldn't that piss a lot of people off!