Go hire Rich Stubler NOW!!

Why wait until the off season? Do it now so he can geta good look at the players we have.

i'd hire him tomorrow as a consultant and then fire creehan the day after the grey cup

It might not be a bad idea. Hamilton has not had any good defense for years. Even when Danny Mac was throwing for lots of yards and points the defense let the other teams score big time and quick. I would like to see some ole fashioned tough hard nosed ticat defense. With a solid defense your in most games. I think the offense is only a few players away from being really good.

Chewy, I do like the idea of bringing in Stubler. But I'm not sure if he can be brought in before the end of this season.

But Creehan does seem to be one of the main reasons the D has been giving up as many yards it has been giving up. I think Creehan has the same chance of continuing to be the DC as Stephane Dion has of continuing to be the leader of the liberal party.

That Problem with Ritch he don't like coaching young Football Players..
He likes vets.. so there chance he will go else where.

I think Creehan has the same chance of continuing to be the DC as Stephane Dion has of continuing to be the leader of the liberal party.
Stephane Dion makes Jean Chretien sound like an English professor...

Hire Him NOW!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Hire Him NOW!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Hire Him NOW!!!

8) Stubler is past his prime, just like Don Matthews is now !!!
  we need a new young minded coaching staff here, not a bunch of old boy club, CFL retreads  !!!!!

Stuber is past his prime?? Was he not the defensive co-ordinator just last season that dominated the league?? That was not that long ago.

[quote][quote="gilthethrill

Stuber is past his prime?? Was he not the defensive co-ordinator just last season that dominated the league?? That was not that long ago.
[/quote]
I would take Stubler as our DC, he would be doing a much better job than Creehan.

loyalticatfan, we agree!! Stubler is a proven DC in this league. Within 2 years, he'd build a dominating D in Hamilton. I'm hoping that Obie's already spoken with him at least informally to see if he's interested.

An Argo-Cat fan