Go Bombers!

funny they called that roughing call, no problem.

but how did they miss that hold that #40 of Winnipeg was held on?

you can't be picky on your penalties here.

Would you grow up? If you don’t want people to call you out on your comments, don’t make such ridiculous or obvious statements.

Guess what, the Eskimos are wearing green. I’m stunned!

He was impressive last week. And you can say all you want about “no heart and no drive” but Zabransky looked very good last week. He looks less good this week, but I they have not “shut him down.” He’s using his legs fantastically and is gaining big yards on runs. Stuff like that will open up the passing game. Maybe you should watch the game with an unbiased eye for once instead of being a loud mouth fool.

Bogus call.

Would you grow up? If you don’t want people to call you out on your comments, don’t make such ridiculous or obvious statements.

Guess what, the Eskimos are wearing green. I’m stunned!

He was impressive last week. And you can say all you want about “no heart and no drive” but Zabransky looked very good last week. He looks less good this week, but I they have not “shut him down.” He’s using his legs fantastically and is gaining big yards on runs. Stuff like that will open up the passing game. Maybe you should watch the game with an unbiased eye for once instead of being a loud mouth fool.
[/quote]
here’s an idea?

instead of instigating and pushing my buttons, be the bigger man and stay away?

I loved Zabransky getting in Willis' face after the penalty. :lol: I think I'm starting to like this kid. He's got great legs and an attitude. :thup:

or you could degrease your buttons so they are not so easily pushed. Maybe switch to rotary.

I understand Zabransky is meant to be the future, but we need to win this game and can't afford to let the Bombers steal it away. We got 2 vets behind Z... if the braintrust doesn't want to risk injury to Maas, put Joseph in to take the hits and move the ball.

Make reasonable and rational observations and I won’t have the need to call you out on what you write.

It's 4-4 at halftime. Hardly time to panic.

Or this.

Chief that’s precisely what Mrs Madjack took note of. . . the guy’s got attitude. . . it’s a good sign for your team.

If he can continue to develop under Ray, I think the Esks could have a pretty good QB for the future. :thup:

Let's see what happens in the second half.

Is Willis a closet Esks fan? :lol:

Bruce hates Eskimoes

Cripes! I wish Zabransky threw as good as he runs... :roll:

Looks like a nice int.

Nice fake.

Loved the gamble. Too bad we only got 3. :?

Is it KJ time?

Who does Winnipeg have to back up Elliot?