GM Desjardins on with Jamie West (CHML) @ 9:45 am

Jamie West is filling in this week starting at 9:00 am each day.

GM Desjardins will be on Jamie's show this morning at 9:45 am

900 on your dial

[url=http://www.900chml.com]www.900chml.com[/url] to "listen live" on your computer

Go Cats :cowboy:

(you can also watch the simulcast on Cable14 at the same time)

Scott Radley from the Spectator will also be on.

I don't know if Jamie will be taking calls for the Ticats segment but the number is (905) 645-3221

and his e-mail is jwest@900chml.com

The Ticats segment is right after the 9:30 am news....(which is on now)

GM Desjardins is up now in a few secs…

Flash - Marcel says they are reviewing the films they are not sure if Maas had a bad game. They may actually be blaming the loss on Chang.

So Boerighter's agent is going to get a call from Marcel. I guess it can't hurt!

And LEO1, easy on the spin machine, Marcel just said they are reviewing the game film. I think they would prefer to make an informed, clear-minded decision, not an emotional one like the ones that litter this forum 5 minutes after the final whistle blows ...

• paul
Flash - Marcel says they are reviewing the films they are not sure if Maas had a bad game. They may actually be blaming the loss on Chang.
Were did you get that from the interview???

no he didn’t…

He said they are reviewing film and will make the decision as to who starts at QB within the next few days…

If we sign him he should be ready to play in a month. Armstead is still three weeks away from grasping our playbook.

All I heard was a bunch of non-answers.
The bit about Charlie trying to stop the penalties but having no luck sure doesn’t sound like experienced coaching to me.
And this bit about reviewing the film before they can decide what to do makes no sense at all. You will see same mistakes that have been going on for 8 games guys!
What we want to know is why hasn’t anything been done yet to correct the coaching, play calling and the QB situation.
Anyway…it was good to have the opportunity to hear Marcel. Even better to hear Scott Radley.

I think Jamie West should be the new Ticats beat reporter......nice scoop on Boerigter (sp?)....

:rockin:

Paul wrote:
And LEO1, easy on the spin machine, Marcel just said they are reviewing the game film. I think they would prefer to make an informed, clear-minded decision, not an emotional one like the ones that litter this forum 5 minutes after the final whistle blows ..."

Paul:

What "litters" this forum 5 minutes after the game is exactly the same thing thats being talked about this morning. 
Kindly explain where it has all been wrong.

My point was its a joke they have to review game films to decide if Chang should start. What films have they been watching the last 8 weeks?

Sorry, I am not going to research and cite countless threads where fans write “open letters” to Bob Young or call for the management to cut every player under the sun for making one mistake.

If the management read this forum and acted on each impulse that is bolded and capitalized written by frantic and pissed off fans, we would have no players, no coaches, and no owner.

That is what I am referring to. If you disagree with me, ask some of the regular forum readers if they even come near this site after a Ticat loss. I know I don’t! Actually I tend to gravitate towards other Ticat forums now because of it …

• paul

And Via Rail also.

Fire the coach,cut this player,trade that player,thats all you see on here after every game.Its a young team and will not be a powerhouse in one season.Stuff all the negativity and try sending positive vibes to the team and coaches.See you at the stadium labour day.Ticats forever :rockin: :rockin:

A while back I said that the team should continue to start Maas and let Chang learn the game from the sidelines. O.K. The learning should now be complete. Although Chang did not look much better, you have to remember that he was put into a game that was pretty much lost. The only play he really had was to pass the ball and hope to get some long yardage. I, for one, would like to see him start. But I am only a fan, not the coach. I'm sure they know a few more things about the game than I do. Lets face it, a lot of us are just frustrated with loosing all the time. The team looked like they were starting to get it together there for a while. I still believe that they will get it together. To get to the playoffs they will probably have to win 8 out of the next 10 games. A pretty tall order. Do you think that the season is lost? It sure looks like it to me. Start Chang. That IS a positive angle to the posts. NOT a negative one. Like last year, and the year before, why don't we just play for next season. Maybe we can get some positive results. Maybe we can get into the playoffs.

I am not expecting a “powerhouse” team, but I am, at the very least, expecting disciplined, focused, and passionate play from this group of “professionals”.
I think that it is asking a lot to expect the fans to be patient after 5-13, 4-14, 1-7 seasons and a pass on the playoffs for 6 straight years, while paying top dollar for tickets to watch this futility.

What I can't figure out is, are the Cats actually looking for Maas to stick around next year? I mean, didn't they bring in Chang to be the "next big thing?" How can Chang do that if he never sees the field?