GM Chevy Aveo Ad...

Don’t know why I’m posting this, I just thought the ad was for the Quebec Market only… but I saw it on Toronto TV. Anyhow, you know the Chevrolet ad with the Yellow Aveo where this redhead pulls up and this grandma sees the car and starts daydreaming of kicking the girl out and then driving around town and picking up this young guy… well the redhead girl in the car is an Als cheerleader. Thought that might be an interesting piece of… trivia??

[url=http://www.montrealalouettes.com/ViewArticle.dbml?SPID=464&SPSID=7071&DB_OEM_ID=1300&ATCLID=38426&Q_SEASON=2004]http://www.montrealalouettes.com/ViewAr ... EASON=2004[/url]

I was not aware of that cool info thanks for the trivia! :stuck_out_tongue:

i’ve seen that commercial, and how the hell did u know that? did u memorize the Alouettes cheerleaders?

I agree with nanook there Marty, I saw the ad last night and agree the girl looks very much like the cheerleader you’ve claimed her to be, but pretty obscure how you’d put two and two together…

Look guys. MartyMix is the guy who spent months re-creating the CFL on Madden. With that much time dedicated to the league, he must even know the name of every player’s wife and kids!

well it only took me like 2 weeks to make every team and create every player in the CFL on Madden…he’s a rook

Don’t be so sure of that buddy. I don’t know how great is the league you re-created, but MartyMix’s perfect. Every player’s aptitudes rating match that of the real life player. Skin color match. Weights and heights match. Even for back-up players…

An A-1 job if ya ask me.

i did height and weight for everyone, and skin colour and relative appearance for what i knew of, which was the majority of them.

as for the raing, they may have been a littl biaest…sp? but it was maybe an A-3 job

Biased? Then I guess your Eskimos must be the superpower of your league.

yeah…i couldnt help myself.

i saw that ad last night, and after checkin the pic, it is that cheerleader…still confuzled about he put that together

I have season tickets to the Als and I “specifically” chose my seats 6 years ago to be right in front of the cheeleaders, yet high enough to get a good view… ohh and cheap enough to be able to afford predicted price hikes… I paid $90/season… now it’s $250… next year $300!!!

As for Madden, yeah it took my about 3 months. Put all the players on spreedsheet and then used the last 2 years stats and tons of formulas that also use ratios in Madden (% of QBs in 90s in NFL = CFL) for EACH individual rating!!
Working on the mods for this season… so as soon as the rosters are official… look for an update! With all the trades and re-evaluated players with last years stats.

BTW saw Madden 2005 for like $38 at Walmart… if anyone wants to get the rosters. It’s on Action Replay (a memory card USB port you have to buy at future shop). If you want, you can send me a Memory card and I’ll copy it for ya. Email me :wink:

PS: yeah I worked too hard on this… but now the hardest work is done… I guess.

I have season tickets to the Als and I “specifically” chose my seats 6 years ago to be right in front of the cheeleaders, yet high enough to get a good view… ohh and cheap enough to be able to afford predicted price hikes… I paid $90/season… now it’s $250… next year $300!!! After 5 seasons of seeing the girls up front, you can tell when you see them.

As for Madden, yeah it took my about 3 months. Put all the players on spreedsheet and then used the last 2 years stats and tons of formulas that also use ratios in Madden (% of QBs in 90s in NFL = CFL) for EACH individual rating!!
Working on the mods for this season… so as soon as the rosters are official… look for an update! With all the trades and re-evaluated players with last years stats.

BTW saw Madden 2005 for like $38 at Walmart… if anyone wants to get the rosters. It’s on Action Replay (a memory card USB port you have to buy at future shop). If you want, you can send me a Memory card and I’ll copy it for ya. Email me :wink:

PS: yeah I worked too hard on this… but now the hardest work is done… I guess.