Globe and Mail. The National Newspaper My A$$

Unfortunately, Google translates words not the ideas, so you loose a lot. I am very surprise and please to learn that you, an English person, will take the time to go to Google for translation to read my articles and my reacherches. It is an honor for me; you really make my day today Bighands! Could you answers these two questions please to satisfy my curiosity?

• What is your motivation to read «Les Medias et la CFL» in the first place?

• Do you know other English CFL fans that do the same thing?

I read the French language forum and news articles from time to time. I can still read some French, though I’m very rusty now after years of not using it much.

I just like to see what other fans and Canadians have to say.

It is very nice to know

Same here - it’s true how you loss it if you don’t use it.

If you “peruse” them on the net, then that means you are still supporting the paper! You don’t think they are counting website hits and looking at IP addresses of those who go that site? Again, support the paper that gives the you the best CFL coverage, and try asking them for more stories.

- What is your motivation to read «Les Medias et la CFL» in the first place?
  • Do you know other English CFL fans that do the same thing?

Yeah, I was curious as to what other fans think about the CFL. Also, and I don’t care if this is a topic that people get upset about I was checking out the idea of Quebec getting an expansion team. The Centre Nordik and all of that.

Merci Bighands