Give the team to Chang......enough is enough....

this is getting way past bizarre…

5 wins out of 25 games?..

it’s enough!..no more experimenting with Maas

start Chang!..holy crap!..what are the powers that be even thinking?..

Its time

and further to my post, do you know how bizarre it is to hear a professional football team state that their #2 QB is not ready to play?......SAY WHAT??...he'd better be ready to play!!..from Day one!!

WTF is going on that we are throwing a season away because the powers that be say our #2 can't play???.....

I'm speechless really.....

sorry for being so blunt but something is seriously wrong here..... :roll:

Yeah, I was one of the people complaining about too many Maas-Chang thread so I feel like a hypocrite right now of the worst kind... but seriously, our season is over now.

Its time to start developing players for next year, we might as well just start Chang the rest of the season so we've got a young, experienced QB going into next season that we can build a team around. We should trade Maas to whoever needs a backup and take what we can get.

You know what? Why Not? Let's give the team to a rookie, with a rookie O-line, a rookie defensive backfield, rookie (CFL) coaches, and rookie receivers.

Let's see what happens...

three times inside the 10 yard line.....no touchdowns.......

that says it all....

start Chang every game now.....he should be elevated to #1..

three times inside the 10 yard line.....no touchdowns.......

that says it all....

start Chang every game now.....he should be elevated to #1..

And you know what mikey, its the exact same story every game, lack of red zone production. Sure we've got problems, but when we are down in the other team's end we never get it done. And that falls on the QB more than any player, more than the OC too. They've got to MAKE things happen, and Maas hasn't done it for the last year and a half.

Did the QB go offside?
Did the QB move out of his stance early?
Did the QB drop the ball in the end zone?
Did the QB pick up the blitz and block the LB coming at the QB?

Chang would habe been killed.

Exactly......it's the QB that is supposed to inspire and get it done.....playbook be damned!....good QBs find a way....and it ain't happening because the team isn't inspired!.......simple shyte really...

Did the QB LEAD the team?

nope

Did the QB go offside? Did the QB move out of his stance early? Did the QB drop the ball in the end zone? Did the QB pick up the blitz and block the LB coming at the QB?

Chang would habe been killed.

No, but the QB has in the last some odd games:
  • been intercepted in the red zone
  • fumbled the ball in the red zone
  • been sacked in the red zone
  • blown passes in the red zone

and when its not him that blows the play, he does the following:

• overdramatic falling on knees andor head shaking reaction to the failure of another player, which is HORRIBLE leadership, the QB must show faith in their players and be calm

• gone crying to the coach about a failed play andor moped around alone on the sidelines, again, lack of leadership

I GET that Maas doesn't blow it everytime, more often than not, its somebody else's fault, I'm totally with you on that. But Maas just isn't showing leadership on and off the field. He isn't getting it done.

You know what? It's time for Chang. Yes, the team's problems do not rest squarely on Maas' shoulders, but he's clearly the weakest link.

Chang is an NCAA all-star for Christ's sake, I'm pretty sure he knows how to handle himself on the football field.

Chang starts,,if he doesn't move the ball..then bring in Maas.
this is the way to go..I think

I hate to Agree with Mikey
But I Would cut Maas Now ..
Start Chang and Hope to get Printers .

ILH - I'm with you there. I have said before that Maas tries too hard, and attempts to win the game on his own. Maybe he does not have any confidence in his players?

sigpig:

With respect....now its our turn to reply to YOUR comments with "sigh". When will you finally see the light?
This team does not respond well to Maas. They know he doesn't have it. After a year and a half he is just not showing any improvement, any quick thinking or any ability to make plays happen.
So....a change in QB (to Chang or whoever) is the first step that needs to be taken in changing whats wrong with this team. Then you work on what goes wrong after that.
This present QB situation cannot continue. Charlie has backed the wrong horse.

Maybe he does not have any confidence in his players?
sigpig....you're joking right?.....scan the line-up again.... :roll:
ILH - I'm with you there. I have said before that Maas tries too hard, and attempts to win the game on his own. Maybe he does not have any confidence in his players?
Yeah, honestly, sometimes I've thought that too... that maybe he doesn't...

Cut him? No,he'll go straight to the argos.We should trade him to BC,They would take him,we might be able to get back a lineman.