Give me your tired, your poor, your power rankings, and everyone elses

my rankings based on my view of the strength of the teams today, taking into account such things as injuries.

Sask
Ham
Cal
WPG
MTL
Ed
and the other three

Those look pretty reasonable to me, FYB.

I’d be tempted to move Calgary up now that BLM is back from injury, but maybe it’s best to wait to see how he does next week.

Hamilton
Winnipeg
Calgary
Saskatchewan
Montreal
Edmonton
BC
Toronto
Ottawa

Hamilton
Sask
Calgary
Winnipeg
Montreal
Edmonton
Toronto
BC
Ottawa

1 Riders
2 Riders
3 Riders
4 Riders
5 Riders
6 Riders
7 Riders
8 Riders
9 Everone else

Yes, its sarcasm. Somebody had to do it, though ;D

What ever happened to Turkey Bend?

I take issue with your seedings at 3 and 4.
IMO, the Riders should be above the Riders, not the other way around as you have it.
;D :wink:

I’ll give it a shot… even though I’m all out of broken hammers.

Hamilton
Calgary
Winnipeg
Montreal
Saskatchewan
Edmonton
Toronto
Ottawa
BC

Winnipeg
Calgary
Saskatchewan
Hamilton
Edmonton
Montreal
Ottawa
Toronto
BC

1. Ham 9-2
  2. Wpg 8-3
  3. Sask 7-3
  4. Cal 6-4
  5. EDM 6-5
  6. Mtl 5-4
  7. Ott 3-7
  8. BC 1-9
  9. Tor 1-9

Current standings and win loss
Its not how you win its how many. BC and Tor are a toss up but BC has scored more points and allowed less.

Hamilton
Calgary
Winnipeg
Sask
Montreal
Edmonton
Ottawa
Toronto
BC

I made a spreadsheet which keeps track of the scores and the standings, and for fun I added a “Power Rankings” calculation, based on scores and teams played, with more recent games weighted more heavily. It doesn’t look at injuries and suspensions. Here’s how it calls it.

1. Hamilton
  2. Saskatchewan
  3. Calgary
  4. Winnipeg
  5. Montreal
  6. Edmonton
  7. B.C.
  8. Toronto
  9. Ottawa

I find it amusing that it’s actually not bad. Bizarre, though, that it puts Ottawa in 9th, with B.C. and Toronto ranked above them. I would make it:

1. Ottawa
  2. B.C.
  3. Toronto

based on the fact that Ottawa has managed 3 wins in spite of the fact that they are the only team that has yet to play a team that currently holds a losing record (that is, B.C. and Toronto.)

Those are probably exactly what I’d say. Honestly it’s a tossup for me between Hamilton and Sask for first, but I’d probably put Hamilton because despite not being as strong as sask, Calgary, and Winnipeg without Masoli, they have basically clinched a first round bye, and have an easy path the the Grey Cup game. And then the last three I’d go Ottawa, Toronto, BC.

We crushed a top team…Calgary should be #1. Its inevitable either way

7-3, 2nd in west and 3rd best record in league…yet rider fans think thry are all that matters … … 50% adorable, 50% annoying, 100% dulusional

Wait…What,
And other teams Fans don’t think they’re all that matters ::slight_smile:
2nd in the west ‘for now’ :wink:
Oh Yeh…GO RIDERS GO

I do agree that Calgary does have a chance to go strong to the finish, but saying Edmonton is a top team is laughable. They can only beat teams with one win

But they do beat them convincingly.

Winnipeg
Calgary
Hamilton
Edmonton
Saskatchewan
Montreal
Ottawa
Toronto
BC

1st ham
T1st sask
T1st Winn
T1st cal
5th mon
T5th edm
7th ott
8th tor
9th bc
Any of my top four could take it. Als and esks are still a question mark.