Getting Crazy

This is getting a little crazy!!

First off I will start by saying. I loved Hitch and Mike. They defined what Ticat football was all about. Am I upset they are gone...absolutely. But life goes on and so does Ticat football.

People continue to say it was wrong on how they were treated. If they didn't want them why bring them to camp. Blah blah blah.

They were both brought in behind closed doors and told they would not be a part of this years club. They were given options to remain part of the organization if they chose to retire. Yes I believe they have game left( I had them slated on my mock roster). However if there are younger kids in camp that are showing that they can do the job and we are supposed to be building for our future then the kids need to stay.

I don't think they were treated unfairly. They were brought in to camp with the thought that if no one challenged for there position then it would be theirs. Obviously the powers that be saw something that meant we had to move forward.

Please stop all these I am upset threads it is getting ridiculous. Create one thread that wishes them well and tell them what they meant to you but for goodness sake stop judging the staff on how they handled this situation when we are not privy to all the details and exactly how they went down.

I miss them already but support the staff in their decision to move forward and return this franchise to black and gold glory once again.

Looking forward to Friday

Cheers

well said!

wow.. another Hitch/Mike thread.. go figure.. Mods can we not merge the 400 threads about these guys??

Hear hear!

12 Years ago(95)two raw rookies both made the final roster in their rookie season,and guess what? two veteran players lost their jobs because of it,while the cutting of Mike and Rob was a shocking suprise to all us fans....IT HAPPENS PEOPLE...GET OVER IT!!!! Life goes on this is what happens in pro sports,players come and players go some are here for a long time,some short,be happy that you were fortunate to enjoy these two fine athletes for as long as you did,who knows maybe the two newbies who replace these two legends willbe the next big thing,better they play with us than against us.Thanks for the memories #18 & #42 you were truly classy people and will be missed,but alas life goes on,enough said!!! :slight_smile:

What is a little crazy is posters like you, BoxEHHatboy,
who complain about posters who are upset.

Can't you just say what you want to say and back off?

Don't judge how other people handle their feelings
when you are not privy to their personal situations.

[quote=“ronfromtigertown”]What is a little crazy is posters like you, BoxEHHatboy,
who complain about posters who are upset.

Can’t you just say what you want to say and back off?

Don’t judge how other people handle their feelings
when you are not privy to their personal situations.

I thought I did say what I needed to say and that was it.

And I am not judging anyone on venting and yes I am not privy to their personal situations but as I said…
“Please stop all these I am upset threads it is getting ridiculous. Create one thread that wishes them well and tell them what they meant to you but for goodness sake stop judging the staff on how they handled this situation when we are not privy to all the details and exactly how they went down.”

I judge no one all I was saying is that people can’t say they were treated unfairly when they were not privy to all the details and yes I am not privy to there personal situations but there is no need to attack the organization or the coaching staff.

I understand people vent on here and that is what this forum is about. I never attack anyone for writing anything about what’s on their mind. But when we have 15 threads all about the same thing it gets a little crazy. That’s all

Cheers Ron

If you are at the TG tonite stop by for a Sausage and a soda.

Yes they were treated badly in the timing of when the were told. To late to get into another camp. If as the team said they were too old they should have been told at the start of camp that younger players would be in the plan now and they where waisting there time.