Get rid of Jason Maas Now!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Like my earlier thread stated and l will say it again,jason maas is the reason our season is a disaster!!!Get rid of him now,not tomorrow,l will drive him to the airport.What apathetic display of quarterbacking he demonstrated again today.

One of three things will happen. 1) He will either quit because he knows he's garbage. 2) He will get traded for a jock strap and a roll of tape because that's all he's worth. 3) He will be released. I pray that one of these will happen because he is useless.

Wow. I went out on a limb a few weeks ago and said to hang on and Maas will come around. I was wrong. But I'm sad to say there is no one else. This is a disaster. Everyone was fired up. Maas made some terrible, terrible mistakes. I'm sick. What else is there to say.

Please get rid of Maas, Please. Doesn't matter what you get for him, just get rid of him. I'm one of the ones who supported him at first but enough is enough. Start anyone else next game, doesn't matter who. Just get rid of Maas.

this is ugly,super ugly, can they just send him away and play richie williams.

He can go back to Edmonton and help out his wife in her boutique.
I think he can handle that.
She will appreciate the "turnovers" in merchandise.

These kind of pathetic blowouts just hurt the entire CFL. The Ti-Cats are making the whole league look bush.

This is what happened at practice this week.

RON: Okay Jason this is a football. Throw the ball to the guys in the white shirts, not the blue ones. I can't make this playbook any easier for you.

JASON: Can you dumb it down a little more for me coach. I don't think I quite understand yet and I'm colour blind so I'm not sure what white and blue is.

RON: Just snap the ball and pray for the best.

JASON: Dah! OK boss.

Maas' ineptitude is taking the life out of this team. Eakin is worse than a joke.
I can't see Marcel Desjardins going one more week with these two clowns.

maas sucks......the team sucks.....the coaches suck.....jackson should be the next to go. i've NEVER been sooooooooooooo embarrassed to be a ti=cat fan as I am today!

I'd start Lancaster before I put Maas back in...how much worse could it be???

Roberto Duran was right way back when..."No MAAS"!!

I was a big fan of Maas. But in tonight's game, Maas made some critical mistakes at critical times, and, overall this season, under his leadership, the Ticats have not scored touchdowns at all. His confidence appears to be shot. I'd like to say cut him, but we have no one to take his place. What I'd do if I were Desjardines is start Williams to see what the kid has, then go back to Maas if that fails, and release all three QB's once the season is done. Another thing: how did Eakin look so good last year? His play this year has been an absolute joke.

I was a big fan of Maas. But in tonight's game, Maas made some critical mistakes at critical times, and, overall this season, under his leadership, the Ticats have not scored touchdowns at all. His confidence appears to be shot. I'd like to say cut him, but we have no one to take his place. What I'd do if I were Desjardines is start Williams to see what the kid has, then go back to Maas if that fails, and release all three QB's once the season is done. Another thing: how did Eakin look so good last year? His play this year has been an absolute joke.

I'm the first to admit that I was also wrong about Mass, he san;t throw the ball past 40 yards and if he tries to throw that far it hangs in the air I would like to see williams play he launched the ball 65 yards to peterson in the game he came in experince comes with time but a quaterback with shoulder problems is not the answer for this team we need a quaterback that can throw the ball long not just the 10 yard passes that we are getting from Jason Mass.

GET RID OF HIM NOW!!!! :wink:

How many more times will we have to endure that look on Maass' face behind his facemask after he throws yet another interception or incomplete pass...I'm at the point now that I'm cheering when his passes go incomplete...at least it wasn't picked off.

GET RID OF HIM NOW!!!! :wink:

Get rid of our franchaise player ? a guy who carries a huge contract.

2 problems

1. Who would want him, every team has an established QB and a backup Jason Maas isn't needed in the league.

2. He is playing bad which means Hamiltons potentially greatest trade bait is worth nothing. I give our GM far more credit than that.

QB's slup all the time, Danny Mac at time the master of the turnover, Eakin threw an interception on his first throw.

There were some really good throws done by Maas where the receivers misread the play turned left instead of right and the ball was turned over.

And I laughed at Ottawa earlier this year....the Renegades aren't nearly as embarrasing as the Tiger-Cats...

The only time Mass looked good tonight was when he was handing off the ball to Corey Holmes!!! This guy is a disaster with no leadership from what I can see!