Get Creative Creehan

Obviously the front four isn't getting it done, so throw in some blitzes like you said you were going to! send the safety, the Markeith Knowlton, Zeke Jykine, send everyone! lets see some movement to, before the play theres no movement, the linebackers and DB's are still, allowing the QB to figure out exactly how much time he will have and where hes going to throw it before the play. Lets go Denny! get creative.

Creative.. sometimes, using a scheme to let the players make plays, something that protects our weak points, thats what i'd like to see.

We'll get better though, Obie won't let us continue like this for much longer.

We'll get better though, Obie won't let us continue like this for much longer
8) Maybe for a change Obie and our scouting staff should start taking some heat for not recruiting good enough quality D Linemen during the off season !!!
From what I have seen so far, these newest D linemen are simply not good enough to compete in this league.

Coach Creehan can only work with what he has been given, and at this point those players just don't cut it !!!!

I sincerely hope not. The Bishop Ryan senior football team is more creative than Denny C.