GET ANY BETTER THAN THIS?

:shock:

The ARGOS and MONTREAL WIN.........setting up ..........the argos @ montreal , at the BIG O......... :shock: :smiley:

ALLEN................... VS..................A.C.

TORONTO vs. MONTREAL.........for 1st in the EAST............ :shock: :smiley:

2 unbelievible CFL games in a ROW........... :wink: :shock: :smiley: :smiley:

Can MONTREAL do it again? :wink:

Are the ARGOS , still the GREY CUP CHAMPS??????????????

SATURDAY , on the ........... :twisted: CBC!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :twisted:

The games we are watching lately are the CFL at its best. How can any one say this laegue is not more exciting then the NO Fun League

and I am sure the T.V. ratings , for these gamesโ€ฆand next week will be through , THE BIG O , roof!!!

On Canadian T.Vโ€ฆthe NFL games today were TURKEYS , but they had a few close ones OFF T.V. โ€ฆBUT , in this COUNTRYโ€ฆWHO CARES? :lol: :shock: :smiley: :smiley: :shock: :smiley:

I want Montreal in 2nd so that the Stamps can cross over and beat them. Burris can take care of Montreal for us like he always does meanwhile we handle the EE here in the west.

If Saskatchewan and Calgary end up playing each other for the Grey Cup I would be hard-pressed to ever watch football again.

Sask vs Calgary would be amazing GC. Imagine seeing the Riders standing there sulking in agony as they watch Burris raise the GC above his head or the look on Burris' face as he sees the Riders singing and dancing while the GC is above green and white. Would be an absolute classic finish either way.

boring!!!!!!!!!! That is the night mare choice for most of CANADA!!