GDT: Toronto v Montreal

Drew Willy missed badly - - again - - and it's an easy INT for Montreal.

I really, really hope I'm wrong about Willy being a mediocre back up, but unfortunately it appears that my assessment and analysis was spot on correct once again.

Take a good look at Toronto #7 - - absolutely ZERO effort in pursuit. What a total sloth. Unbelievable that he's collecting a paycheque.

Could the Montreal receiver have been any more wide open in the end zone? FFS, Marcus Alford is complete garage. How long will it take Rich Stubler to realize the guy cannot cover anyone?

Here we go again, Troll51 was good for one day to suck in the mods and now turns into king a$$hole again. I see you’re talking to yourself in the thread again so I’m here to give you some company. Seeing as you crave the attention and want to insult people and the useless mods here will do SFA I’ll give you someone to talk to. Might as well keep going and kill the rest of the board after we’ve finished with this thread, no one else wants to talk to you.

Someone tried to start a new thread yesterday but of course the mods f’ed that plan up and ignored the insulting troll, per usual

How do Barker/Milanovich not take the blame for that though? They put together the coaching staff.

I agree, Barker and Milanovich are culpable of hiring the staff. But in the CFL, you basically fill in the coordinators and position coaches with whatever unwanted rubbish is left over from the NFL and NCAA.

Personally, I would have much rather taken Benevides as the DC instead of Stubler.

Oooh that was a nice non insulting post are we going to play that game again? And tomorrow we'll go back to being insulting, right. Good! I like this game.

Oh I guess there were some insults thrown in there (calling people unwanted rubbish) but not too bad. The mods said you can't call people cockroaches in another thread so i guess that's worse than unwanted rubbish. But hey I'm an unemployed fisherman I have all day to talk, so hey troll51, let's rap man.

Cato goes 10/12 with a pair of TDs in the 1stH.

Let's see what kind of adjustments Stubler and Younger can make for the 2ndH. Likely the same as they always do. Which would be nothing.

Embarrassing missed tackle on Nic Lewis by randon Issac. Impossible to think anyone could be deked out by a guy pushing three bills, but somehow Issac managed to find a way to allow another 1st down.

Hey troll51, it's your unemployed fisherman buddy. I have a question for you, why do you hate Canadians? You insult them in every post except a vague reference to Andre Durie. Also is J-Roc really your brother?

Another question. How come you insult everybody and then when I come around you're as good as gold, don't let me scare you, I'm a nice guy.

Good tight man coverage by Aaron Berry - - as I said earlier in the year he’s Toronto’s best DB by a wide margin. Just need another three or four like him and a change in secondary coach and the Argo will have something.

Ugly 2-and-out from Drew Willy. He's back to his old tricks of just standing in the pocket and holding the ball way too long.

WTF is Lemon doing with that halfased tackle on Sutton?

Total coverage breakdown in the Argo secondary - - nobody within 10yds of a wide open Carter. Note to Stuler and JY Younger, that might be a guy you want to cover.

Just as I explained it would, the Argo secondary is making Cato look like Peyton Manning.

Hey troll51, I know all your tricks, i took trolling 101. You're going to pretend you're nice hoping the mods will get rid of me before they get rid of you and then you can go back to your usual ways. Ain't gonna work, I got two words for ya...sock puppet. I can have as many as you do. I'm an unemployed fisherman remember, I got all the time in the world. Of course that's not a bannable offense like if you had said unemployed oil patch worker, then you'd be gone.

Keeper by Cato fools the entire Toronto defence.

Same play by Cato with another keeper for a 1st down. Lemon doesn't even think about contain and Cato strolls right past him.

Just as I expected, Cato and the Alouettes are annihilating the badly overmatched Rich Stubler and Toronto's non-existent defence.

How could Milanovich allow Stubler to put his back ups - - Hickman and Alford - - in with the season on the line?

Troll51, I think I'm the only one who wants to talk to you. Why won't you talk to me? It's like you say "I always call it as I see it, my friend. Unfortunately, many people can't deal with reality and that's the problem"

Can you not deal with my reality? Why do keep trying to push my posts off the page?