GDT: Stamps @ Orbs

Good thing this game is not a live mic game .

This Ottawa offence is bad or worse than the first year .

They are blowing it up and tempers are up .

Harris is terrible , the receivers are bad , the offence coordinators plays are ineffective and the crowd wants relief of a terrible effort so far when playing offence .

Spencer has been awful and he's playing in front of family who traveled to see him .

Disappointment for him and his kin so far in this game .

No that half deserved more than just boos it was not a pro football offence and they paid to see properly executed plays .

Maybe it will inspire them to get the lead out .

Sounds like a ripoff. If your mother invented Liquid Paper you got to be in the Monkees - even if you couldn’t play your own instrument!

looks like Ottawa oline took the night off

Apparently not since they only decent drive they’ve had was at the beginning of the 3rd and that only resulted in a FG.

And Harris is out again - looks like throwing in the towel on the part of the OTTRBs. Or maybe just trying not to get him killed.

And we have a Davis to Davis turnover - but only 1 point added as (GASP) Paredes misses! :o :o :wink:

Please God end this game now. Have mercy: end it.

Collins won’t be any more successful than Harris or Davis - unless the horses D decides to go to sleep - or take the rest of the night off…

Looks like many of the fans have deserted - not waiting for the inevitable end result!

My wife is at the game wearing her TiCat colours! 8)

https://pbs.twimg.com/media/Dh8xoFWW0AAMxkr.jpg

They showed your wife often . You will need to talk to the camera man .

Notwithstanding the interception, I think Danny Collins did all right. I think they ought to play him more frequently.

Thought Rod Smith was off his A-game a bit tonite. Sounded a bit down, perhaps under the weather?

At any rate, a Rod Smith who tours the course with a few bogeys and a double-bogey is better than Black, who usually tours with nothing but double & triple-bogeys!

Panel with Kate in charge was also not at its best - its the dog days of summer.

Only Awesome Brodie Lawson delivered the full goods tonite!!! Cuz she’s awesome!

He sounded bored doing play by play but I can’t blame him it was awful .

This was a bad game entertainment wise . It was just too one sided when it came to Ottawa’s Offence .

I know that they’re professionals but maybe just a bit hard to get excited about such a one-sided affair! The bright spot in for the OTTRBs is that they don’t have to play the horses again this season! HIGHLY doubt they’ll be a GC match up again!

what is so awesome about Brodie ??

Well, I’m sure OTT would be pretty excited to know in July that they will not make it to the championship.

I was looking forward to the game and Ottawa the bed.

Too bad.

8 carries for 17 yards. sheesh

they kept trying to run him up the middle when there was usually nothing there, largely because the oline didn't get it done.

it is as if the OC said, WP got it done against montreal, lets do the same thing again and really surprise Calgary. ::slight_smile:

...horsie D played awesome, gave the ORB’s nothing to work with...

I totally agree. Horsies were dominant. Ottawa is an average team, and the Stamps are the creme of the league. Any bets on who beats Calgary this year?

Amen.