GDT: Stampeders @ Blue Bombers August 8th!

Nichols is not really much of a runner.
Calgary getting a drive going here but it could be too little too late. Took Williams in my fantasy lineup last week and Morris this week. Should have done it the other way around the way Williams is running all over the place at the moment!

Looks like “Mr. Rogers” found his “neighbourhood”!

Double trouble back to receive the kick off - Whitehead AND Grant.

Great effort By Rogers to get the TD still hate that penalty it was so cheap .

Looked like he ran into the Bomber player .

Poor play call handing off to Harris on first down. Too obvious.

Now it’s all up to Richie Hall.

Yes interception .

Well they had a little help from the Stamps receiver who tipped the catch off his fingers into the waiting hands of the DB. Just when it looked like the Stamps would win in typical Stamps fashion - last second FG. Not going to happen if the BBs hang on to the ball and run out the clock.

Harris and Strevlor run the rock .

…good entertaining game, congrats bombers!

And run out the clock to get the W

They needed to redeem themselves after losing to the lowly boatmen last week! :-[ :wink:

Tonight just proves that the Argos are better than the Bombers AND the Stamps. 8)

Nice back-and-forth game tonight. Winnipeg is going to have to sort out their offense if they want to keep their #1 spot past Labour Day.

Good mix of offense and defense by both teams although the BBs probably played the more complete game.

I like that they Brought Strev in at the end…when everyone in the stadium knows its going to be a run, better to at least make you think if its Harris or Strev

I thought that was the game right there 8)

That and ofcourse the big time pick by Rose.

Fun game.
Congrats Bombers

I have absolutely no idea how Sindari remains on the roster. Every week he drops passes that hit him right in the hands.

A team that has a pitiful stable of receivers, he is absolutely the worst (followed closely by Markeith Fumblefingers Ambles).

Agree. Score looks impressive, but 17 points of it came from exceptional special teams play (two punt return TD’s and Medlock’s incredible 55-yard field goal.

Arbuckle vs. Nichols – Arbuckle won that one.

Andrew Harris was the un-equalizer between the two offenses. Stamps have nothing but ceramic figurines for running backs…look good, but shatter the first time you drop one.

Grant was one of the 10 names mentioned as being on the Als neg list last December. Yet, it was Hamilton that brought him to training camp this year. I do not recall any trades between the Ti-Cats and Als thathe might have been a part of that would have explained this. Guess the Als just dropped him from their neg list for whatever reason.

At the same time they could go 4-0 over that span and secure 1st place…

Biggest thing for the offence is to give Nichols more protection. OLine not getting that done.
Would also be nice to see Mathews & Adams on the field at the same time.

It’s certainly possible. They looked strong on D and ST . . . and Harris was a force on O. But yeah, they’ll need more from the O-line, QB and receivers in the second half of the season.