GDT: Riders @ Stamps

You have to love Duron Carter.

It will be interesting to see if the Esks have the D. It has been slowly getting some bodies back in there but I am not sure if it is enough. They have the potential on O.

The Esks must go 3-0 and Bombers 0-3 for the Esks to host…Bombers are all but locked up for a home game.

Said it when the schedule came out…3rd in the west had a high chance of that final Esks/Riders game deciding 3rd…really looks like it still will. For hahas I am going to predict the Riders beat the Als next week…yeah, Durant might start and be on crazy emotion doing so and win…but for argument sake I will call it a Rider win…if the Esks win the next 2 that puts them one game ahead and meeting the Riders in the final week…a Rider win and they have a tie but the Riders would win the season series and be 3rd. lets say the Riders win next week and the Esks drop 2…they would need to beat the Riders by 34.

There is a very very fair chance the Esks are crossing.

Wow that was SWEET.

Bo is average if the opposing D can get in his face.

Thanks for the motivational tweet Bo. It certainly got Carter going.

Go Riders Go

That was actually pretty funny.

He said Bo, BTW, not pope.

Just never know what Rider team will show up.

This Rider team, or the one that sucked against Ottawa.

The Bo and the Stamps have not looked good lately. The last game against the Ticats he was missing wide open receivers and receivers were dropping everything.

Their 13 game streak doesn’t mean a thing right now, it’s all about how you finish.
I have a feeling that they will finish with 13 wins and will not make it to the GC this year.

...congrats riders on an excellent game plan and execution...solid win from all three squads...

That said, its a tough one for the Bombers. Either face Quirky Jones & his surging rider nation at IGF - where 2,000+ rider nation irregulars will invade that facility - or welcome Mad-Hatter into town. Personally, its not a great choice. Riders are fully capable of laying a physical whuppin’ on any team in the league - they really did a number on the Cowboys - they don’t have a mastermind QB like Pope Levi but the combination of Glenn opening games and Bridge closing is fairly impressive. Bombers were touch 'n go even with Adams & Legget in their lineup - very possible the bombers could go 3 & out. O’Shea won’t know what hit him today - after leading an unpreprared, fat 'n sassy unit into the television studio known as BMO Field.

Can Edmonton win 3 in a row - to stake themselves to a home gate? That’s the bigger question. Bombers upside down now - failing!

That was the second game this season the Riders held Calgary without a TD.

Now we know why BLM tweeted ‘Don’t do it Duron’!!

A weak attempt at BLM self preservation, lol. What QB in any league would WANT to be tossing any ball into a secondary that both Carter AND Gainey are covering?

The last 10 quarters these two teams have played = ZERO Stamp TDs

Riders Radio PxP guy Rod Pederson going nuts on the Duron INT

"BO LEVI, SHUT YOUR MOUTH!" ;D

https://pbs.twimg.com/card_img/921582010895880193/0GvupTKk?format=jpg&name=600x314

Don’t care who you cheer for in what league and what someone things of a player…that was a fricken exciting return watching him. Only see something like that once every couple of season IMO

Classless remark by Pederson.

I get all radio crews are homers , but that is just so low on the bar scale.

Love him or hate him, CKRMs radio coverage/Rod Pederson is the most widely listened to CFL broadcast in the league. In fact, he's so bad that those that many that listen to him then try to get tickets to watch a game in person. But it's generally sold out.

Yup - he better change this asap. Lol

Kinda wish that last night’s Rider team had shown up on their own turf vs the OTTRBs last week. At least Hamilton would still have a shot. :frowning: Of course Masoli overthrowing receivers sure didn’t help their case either.