GDT: Riders @ ORBs

Jones is going to get his QBs killed if he doesn't invest (too late for this year) in a decent OL! So far the OTTRBs younger OL - including a raw rookie - is mostly fending off the "fearsome" (?) Rider DL.

Guess not having some up-to-date intel on the OTTRBs offense makes it much harder for the Rider D to dominate! :slight_smile:

What a bunch of hams in the studio! Kate looks great with the boys there though and Burris looks like he's loving it as well. Dunigan is the master ham though I'd say. :stuck_out_tongue:

Pretty good first half of ball, RBs looking good, Collaros hope he's ok though, I didn't see a real hard hit to cause a concussion, don't know what happened.

Well said. If you can believe Ford Sounds better. But still all the buttery comments. What a bullet pass!!
No one screwed up and this is the best game ever seen!!!

There probably isnā€™t but heā€™s had a couple of concussions before - probably the worst was in his first year in Hamilton. It doesnā€™t take much to have them re-occur and he took some bad hits last week so it might have just been going down hard (not even hitting his head necessarily) to bring on another concussion.

Heā€™s not back for the second half so that might be precautionary or it might mean he really needs to be off the field but he is (or was) on the sidelines - no longer in uniform.

Wow! Ottawa is putting on a show, tonight.

Okay Rod Smith has an amazing voice and flows well with Ford .

Thursday NF should keep the duo as their go to team .

Riders may have almost caught up in the ToP battle but are still losing the turnover battle and of course on the scoreboard! Unless the OTTRBs totally go to sleep in the final quarter and the Riders magically find some OL protection and D stops, this game isn't even going to be close! And as I type Ottawa scores another TD - with a bit of help from DC!

Yes sir. Carter will be back on offence next game Iā€™m sure. Ok, he had the pick 6 in the first half but not good in the 2nd and I think the offence misses him.
What a catch by that Thomas receiver, highlight reel stuff.

Yeah, Trevor Harris has looked pretty damn impressive tonight. Too many people wrote this team offā€¦

Could be because they werenā€™t sure if Harris was completely healthy (he appears to be) and of course they had the week 1 bye, so no film. Might have thought theyā€™d be rusty or off to a slow start as many of the teams were last week.

Donā€™t think Rod Black will go to sleep without a fight! Heā€™ll be furious is TSN keeps trotting out Smith, Forde, Brodie Lawson, Kate B., etc. on Thursday nites!

Have to agree!

I still think Rod Black is ok though, I don't know I just find him likeable despite his shortcomings.

I like him, too.

TBH, I watch most games on Mute.

First place for another week! 8)

Black is a nice man and I really think his hyper style would be better on the panel for Friday night football and then fill in for play by play .

Smithā€™s voice not being used for football every week where Smitty is a natural fit is broadcasting crime for CFL fans?

He is the everyman for CFL guys like me .

Overweight Canadian guy who played for Queens never a pro etc etc ā€¦ but a golden voice with easy mannerisms .

Perfect fit with Ford just a couple of smooth deep voices which Ford who has a lighter voice (a loud bartender /waiter whisper style taking your order ) who needs to be ; as he needs to be the secondary voice to the play by play man .

Preachinā€™ to the choir here Hank - I just loathe Blackā€™s incompetent style of weak descriptions, lack of focus, nonsensical trivia & poor story-telling. Mark Lee would be a vast improvement and 'ol Mark is nearing 65 (if not already there)

Rod Smith has a great voice, no question but Black isnā€™t a shrinking violet in that dept. either. Smith just pays attention and weaves a story with an accurate well-told cast, lets his color man do color and focuses on the play, the re-play and the next play! Its a winning style - my concern is that TSN/Bell has so few people in their executive suite who can discern the difference between gold and rubbish that Black will invariably be allowed to continue his asinine style!

WHAT YOUR TIED FOR FIRST PLACE. with that loser !!! forgot his name!!!
brianjoxx 5- 0 but lucky guesser he is every year. Iā€™m hoping for you.

Congratulations, REDBLACKS & their fans. Clearly the better team tonight.

The best thing about this dominant win is. Western fans who have been putting down Eastern teams all winter gonna sneak out the back door.