GDT: ORBs @ Ticats

The first game was a 21-15 Ottawa win in late July. A lot has changed since then.

Now they play in back to back weeks. First in Ottawa, then in Hamilton.

What are your prognostications?

This is going to be a tough game, but we are ready, prepared, and going to prevail.

I’ll forecast a 31-17 win for the good guys. Masoli is going to throw for 3 TD’s, 0 Interceptions, solidifying his spot as the front runner for MOP.

Wish we could be there. Oskee Wee Wee!!

If it’s a close one JJ will make a bonehead decision late in the game and the cat’s will lose but I think the cat’s will more likely maul them.

My spreadsheet is predicting a 26-25 Hamilton win.

Sounds about right.

7-0 for the good guys. :slight_smile:

Congrats to Ward, heck of a fg kicker. Talk about consistency or what!

Is it just me or is TSN having camera issues tonight ? Everything looks so dark. Almost as if it’s all being shot through a gray filter.

Adam Viniteri, move over for sure. Wow!

Is it just me or is TSN having camera issues tonight ? Everything looks so dark. Almost as if it's all being shot through a gray filter.
Just you I'd say, looks great to me other than the field doesn't look s green as usual.

What a kick! :slight_smile:

The field looks dark but, then again, it always does in Ottawa.

Brandon Banks, what balance, what athleticism, amazing! But yes, great blocking by the other receivers to help make that td happen.

When they showed that neighbourhood in Calgary as one of the Kraft Heinz Project Play finalists for the facility upgrade I thought they were talking about McMahon stadium :slight_smile:

So… If Hamilton wins this week and next, the Ticats win the East. Right?

Mariah, we’re on fire. :slight_smile:

TiCats basically in total control of this affair at this point. Textbook.

Harris has been AWFUL.

Add the draft pics from Montreal from the Johnny Football trade, and we could be looking at a Ticat dynasty. :slight_smile:

I was never a Masoli fan. Obviously, I misjudged him. He has been terrific!

Dirty hit. Very dirty hit. Ouch!!!

What a very interesting game, RBs got lucky with that stupid roughing call to escape with 3. 2 score game now though.

Let’s try winning a playoff game first.