GDT: Esks @ Bombers

That Briggs kid cost Kevin Fogg a 1st half return TD with a bad block brought to you by brainfarts.com

Lots of Alvin Law hands by bombers tonite - Dressler is bad, so are a coup;le scrubs - Flanders also dropped a couple easy. Guess they can’t handle the frigid plus 14 temps in Winnipeg@

Smurfzilla (Dressler) being covered like a blanket!

Wow what a horrible mismatch - - Derel Walker against Winnipeg’s slow footed Canadian safety in a foot race to the endzone.

Bo Levi woulda tweeted ‘bombers finding out exactly who they are’ and nobody wants the mirror!

Reilly dropped them for 40 easy so Richie Hall’s defense is being exposed as fraudulent.

Bomber offense is extremely inconsistent.

Poor discipline continues to haunt.

Wonder what the excuse package is tonite? :cowboy:

Reilly only racks up 356 yds passing vs. Hall's reverse umbrella d.

John "Legend" White racks up 162 all-purpose!

Pretty much completely collapse on home turf by bombers!

Un f********** believable how the mods let the original one dwarf into what it is. All normal posters obviously refraining from going on there and discussing the game. It can't be done anymore on this mickey mouse forum.Time for everyone on here to move to 3down nation for CFL talk. This place is an absolute joke. We have a scitzofrenic phsychopath (spelling??? I could give a sh it) going at it with himself over there.

It IS amazing. Just got in and checking the board. EVERYONE else been out tonight too?

I have no doubt he has a sock (probably more than one) and he’ll be ready to go again if banned. There’s two ways to check, one the mods can do and the other by writing style.

Even the best trolls after a while can’t mask certain ways of writing or usual phrases and they slip up. There’s really only one way to prove it and only the mods can do it.

Unfortunately, I see this site going down the same road as a forum for the Canadian Soccer Association did years ago. It took only one crazed lunatic to kill it and it became poison because of everybody else complaining and nothing being done about it. After a while it was a lost cause, because trolls attract other trolls when they realize nothing will be done.

Nice Win By Edmonton, Well done!!

Winnipeg has back to backs against BC and Ottawa - - could the Bombers possibly find a way to miss the playoffs?!?

I think this was the best game EE played this season, or perhaps the W was just off.

Perhaps a bit of both.

The real fun part , was finding out MN's daughter hopes Uncle JC hits daddy. :lol:

However, a lot of empty seats for a team fighting for second place. :?

What is up with that ?

OH, and I see the ventriloquist and is dummy are having fun. :roll:

Full marks to the Eskimos for the win, the Bombers were due for a reality check and they got it tonight.

Reilly is looking like an MVP right now - - he and Durant are the ultimate warrior type QBs. If they can get into the playoffs they’ll be a dangerous opponent.

Winnipeg might not be as strong as their record indicates. Their offenses and defenses aren't as strong as other teams. Extraordinary luck in turnovers might be making Winnipeg appears above normal. Also Winnipeg has had few games against top teams. In gambling markets, Winnipeg is nothing special in covering pointspreads.

Very Possible… assuming they lose all 4 games (which is a possibility as anything is possiible just not probable)

Why?
Edmonton would need 1 win in their last 4 (they hold the season series against Winnipeg). Remaining games: BC MTL HAM TOR

In the East to eliminate the cross over, Winnipeg must have more points than the third place team…so:
Montreal would have to win 5 of 6 (highly unlikely- CalX2 Tor Edm Ham Sask)
Toronto would need to win 3/5 (possible even with their schedule- Cal X2 Mon Sask and Edm)
Hamilton would need to win 2 of 5 (possible even with their schedule: OttX2 Cal Edm Mon)
Ottawa would have to win 2 of 6 (if under this theory Winnipeg lost all their remaining games then Ottawa would have beaten them thus accomplishing their 2 wins needed. Other games Bc HamX2 Sask)

It’s a stretch but anything can happen… the only thing for certain is Winnipeg can’t finish 5th place in the West as they hold the season series against Sask

Ignore, ignore, ignore, the mantra of the troll

I will say the Bombers have an excellent defence - - despite Richie Hall’s propensity for panicking and reverting to the softest possible zone coverage.

Their DBs are very good and their LBs are right there with BC as the best in the league. Lions LBs get the most hype but at this point I’d a tually take the Bombers trio.

The weak spot on the Winnipeg defence is the DLine. Cummings is an undisciplined liability and Westerman is just as soft and lazy in the CFL as he was in the NFL. Basically it’s Shologan by himself.

As for the offence, any team with Matt Nichols as their QB can’t be taken seriously.

Isn't it funny how you are playing all nice now and posting into a bunch of threads to hide the ones with people calling for your head. Sorry, not that stupid, been dealing with trolls too long, nice try though. Getting scared?

So the extent of mod action was to merge these two threads negating the point Taleback was trying to make. I’m beginning to think our resident troll IS the mod in which case I’ll likely be banned and Troll51 and his socks will continue on. All I can say is WOW!