GDT Esks at Riders. Riders Please Just Win

Yes 2016 has been bad for the Riders.
Yet to have a team with 1 win is also bad for the CFL.

I thought the Riders would win on LD. Now I will only hope they can win this one.

If there is any justice, please have the Riders win this game.
Also, anytime there is an Esk loss puts a smile on my face.

Let’s face the fact the Riders will not make the play-offs.
They can still have fun playing the spoiler.
Then there is the play for pride angle.

GO RIDERS GO

The 'riders are due for a win, especially at home. It's pretty hard to imagine them not winning three games this year, but I guess that's certainly possible :expressionless:

Roosevelt and Collins aren't playing. It's hard to fathom a scenario where the Riders win, unless the Eskimos turn the ball over six times or something.

The Riders can not purchase or steal any luck.

Roosevelt is about the only offensive threat they have.

Esks turn the ball over 6 times AND are overconfident.

Nothing would please me more Sunday than a Rider win vs the Eskimos

I would love to see the Esks miss the playoffs!

[i]Please win one more game Riders. Just one, so you finish the season with 2 wins.

That way, the Ticats get to keep their awful record of 1-17 from 2003.

The Ticats deserve to keep that record all to themselves. :smiley: [/i]

For me, I hope Saskatchewan does win two games in a row to boost fan moral.

Yes, Reilly would have to get a massive Trumpian tax receipt in order to donate this game to the Riders.
Not impossible with Durant in the saddle but with the mediocre coaching, inferior personnel & disturbo fans I'd say a W is vapour in the wind. Riders are housing (literally, lol) too many hobos, dwarves, mediocres, slows & invisibles.

Roosevelt and Collins aren't playing. It's hard to fathom a scenario were the Riders win, unless the Eskimos turn the ball over six times or something.
The Riders can not purchase or steal any luck.

Roosevelt is about the only offensive threat they have.

Esks turn the ball over 6 times AND are overconfident.

Yes, Reilly would have to get a massive Trumpian tax receipt in order to donate this game to the Riders.
Not impossible with Durant in the saddle but with the mediocre coaching, inferior personnel & disturbo fans I'd say a W is vapour in the wind. Riders are housing (literally, lol) too many hobos, dwarves, mediocres, slows & invisibles.

I agree they are in hard to win any games down the stretch as other teams are fighting for play off positions and have more to play for than the Riders. Although the Rider fans in Regina will be passionate they won't be a difference maker this game. To bad Roosevelt out for what appears to be the rest of the season though. He was the most entertaining part of Rider games this year

I dont think even that would propel the Riders to victory.

That's what the kick is, Durrant scoots for yardage.
Interesting punt play too!

Not to worry Johnny my boy :slight_smile: The Sliders already have Oct. 22 circled in on their calendar as win number #2 when the Poop Birds come to town. :smiley: :rockin:

Yup !!! Mark it on yer calendar............Cause it's gonna happen !!! And how do I know ???Because a little birdie told me so !!! :lol: :stuck_out_tongue:

Maybe they should try a different sport ? Maybe bowling or mini golf competition ??? Football isn't for everybody :smiley: :smiley:

That one exclusive play resulting in a TD will smack Saskatchewan every time.

OT

If I could offer Jones a bit of advice.

When you have a bad team, you need every point you can get.

I am talking about the 2 pt attempt that failed.

If they had kicked the single, we would not have OT.

BTW, stop the stupid penalties.

:D :D :D :D :D :D :thup: :thup: :thup: :thup: :thup: :thup:

I think the Esks will make the cross over.

It will be a tough road. They get BC at home , them play 4 in a row away.

Wish granted!

It was an ugly win (one challenge only ) - but a win is a win and felt good to not have yet another loss lol

Surprise! Shock! The Riders won the game!!! :o :o :o :o :wink: Just kidding of course.

Enjoy the win. I do hope it is a one-game streak as the Ticats are in town next week and need all the wins that they can get!