GDT: Eskimos @ Alouettes July 20th!

Player from the south seem to manage as they grew up playing in hot conditions. They really need to stay well hydrated. It’s overcast here in central Ontario and that helps it feel not quite so hot. Not sure if Montreal has overcast skies but that could help a bit.

That plus the offense is designed to get the ball out of his hands very quickly

Wow, what a TD, I want that offensive coordinator for my Argos.
Imagination galore.

Larks hit pay dirt first with some trick playing! Adams playing QB AND receiver!! :o

Wow.

That would be the HC Khari Jones!

In fact as my Argos are as dead as a door nail, I will take the Als to cheer for this year.
Go Als Go.
A refreshing fun and surprising story for the year.

Nice TD for VAJ!

That’s how to use an athletic QB.

Jones is a breath of fresh air for a team that has long been languishing!

Hope that they get Quan Bray more involved - aside from his one target - put him in my fantasy lineup this week,

The D has to step up as so far the Eskimos are trying to exploit the Dbacks.

Wow, I called it the DB stepped up for a pick.

EE receivers are having a hard time hanging on to the ball - and Harris just tossed his first(?) pick of the season.

Adams is smart enough to slide quickly when he sees the opposition coming. Seems to have evolved as a QB under Jones’ coaching,

Methinks Harris is getting a bit uncomfortable - larks D getting some pressure on him.

Nice juke from Adams to then attempt a long throw, even though it was not completed this is a set up for future throws over the top or mid range.
Again a great OC.

This is like playing a football game in a Hot Yoga Studio.

Any takers here on the $20 to hit Rod Black offer? ;D

Defenses are keeping up the heat - on both sides of the ball.

Sweeps, crossers using both sides of the field and now the Als also have RB Johnson.

Half time and the 10-6 score looks more like a baseball score than a football score but it has been an entertaining game nonetheless.