GDT: Bombers @ Redblacks

Wow the RBs really shat the bed in the last 3 minutes.
Why not take the ball at the 35...twice! The single point was huge for Winnipeg.
The play calling on offence was a joke. The OC needs to go.

Nah, unless they lose their next 5 in row they’ll make plyoffs. . . . . either with 8 or 9 wins. Right now - looks like 8 Ws is the target! (for either 1st or 2nd in East)

Eh, I dunno.

They’ve already been swept by the Argos. They aren’t going to beat any West teams. They will probably split the remaining two games with the Als, and I doubt they sweep the Ticats in three.

The East Division Playoffs will be Toronto, Montreal, and a Crossover team, in my opinion.

…Hey Lyle…the two colours might be pulling a Bomber act like back in the sixties…Buds team was in the Cup and won… won one game the next… Can’t remember the year but a super fold

I wasn't thrilled with all of the holding/hands to the face calls the refs threw on the Bombers. I feel like all but one of them were the types of "holds" you could flag on every play if you wanted to. That really took me out of the game.

I know I am probably subconsciously biased and would probably have been happy if the calls had gone the other way, so I accept that I should probably shut up and get over it.

I'm definitely very happy with the Bombers never give up attitude that they have had under Nichols the last two seasons since he took over from Willy. Hopefully we have a great game 2 tonight.

Bombers used to loose these games, congrats MOS you have taught a team how to win....

Won Cup in 1962 (Fog Bowl) - then went into crapper in '63, probably '64 due to illness, injuries, forgetting to replace old players with fresh meat, etc.

No worries…
Some of Lyle’s posts are not understandable to born english readers

Chalk up another win for the west! West appears to have 4 legitimate Grey Cup contenders and one sad sack organization in the Riders. Maybe the Riders should be relegated to the East Division

West Division = Premier League
East Division = Football League Championship...ah, let's just say MLS

Thought the officials had a pretty good game overall. The challenge did fix the missed PI as it was supposed to and ottawa’s challenge was rightly denied…too close to call. My point is that there were only two challenges, which allowed the game to flow better than most games this year.

And thought Rod Black called a MAGNIFICENT game. Quality, experienced broadcaster…can’t wait for his next game!

Pulling an Ali rope a dope! Can’t rely on that every week though. Bomber defence was somewhat better this week. Still could use the likes of a former Bomber greats James West or Greg Battle in that linebacking crew again.

The East is so week Montreal moved up in the standings in their by week.