GDT Bombers - Alouettes

Surprised Lyle has not started one.

I have no concern as to who wins here.

Yet, I will side with the Als.

It would be good for the CFL if the East could get some respect.

This is one of the nuttiest games I've seen all year....cray-cray!

GREAT game. Go Als!!!

Don't want to take away from a good game but man I'm concerned with attendance ....alot of empty seats in upper deck

Listened at work then watched the end.Man I love the CFL.Thats exciting football.

Don't think they were empty early in the game. Any idea what the attendance was?

Attendance - 18,564 and congrats to Nik Lewis

Anyone hear Rod Black mention "Jeffcoat - son of NFL great........."? also he had to say "to our US viewers, you have to line up 1 yard from the ball" ??? ???
There was no TV broadcast in the US last night, but it was streamed on the internet in the US.

A great game, Durant hot and cold, hard to figure out sometimes. Medlock Mr. Consistency, Harris, I know I keep saying it but the guy is the prototypical CFL back, does so many things well and has the "eyes of fire" in him.

That 3rd and 3 stop by the Bombers was a huge key, great d to not get fooled on that one. I know some people say O'Shea isn't a good head coach but I can bet you he wouldn't have a hard time finding work with most teams in the CFL if the Bombers ever let him go.

Quite often (almost always) Rod sounds like he doesn't know if he's foot or horseback. People with limited understanding of football, no idea of nuances or strategy find him acceptable.

Getting your players to run through the wall, for you…doesn’t hurt, either.

These days streamed content is just as good as an HD TV broadcast (at least the ESPN streams). I watch every Bomber game streamed from the US. I have friends over that have no idea it is a stream as opposed to an HD TV broadcast. I think it is safe to say that there were many US viewers watching the game via the stream.

Sounded like a good game. Caught most of it on Sirius as I drove home last night and saw the replay of that crazy final play of regulation. That's what makes the CFL such a great game.

Can we keep, individual political views out of this ?

Paulo Senra?@paulosenra

Last night's @Wpg_BlueBombers vs. @MTLAlouettes double overtime thriller averaged 714,000 viewers nationally on @TSN_Sports & @RDSca. #CFL

Must have been a slow day at CNN.