GDT: Blue Bombers @ Stampeders October 19th!

Agree there. If the Jeffcoat sack stands, Bombers get the ball close to fg range. Even if they settle for three, sets up the Bombers to drive for a fg instead of a td at the end.

Strange today that only the Stampeders seemed to get first down awards for roughing the passer or pass interference calls after failed second down attempts…

:-\

W.T.F. was O’Shea thinking letting Streveler stay on the field??The guy could barely walk. O’Shea should have pulled him for the rest of the game. In my opinion, it was irresponsible to keep him on when he was clearly struggling to keep on his feet.

A lot of commenters here in the past, have warned about the possibility of Steveler getting injured if he continued to act like a bulldozer on every play. Well tonight, he got beat up badly and much as he is important to the team, he should have been pulled.

I hope he makes a recovery by next week because the Bombers are going to need him. On that note, while I admire the Bombers’ running game, they can only go so far with that. What they struggle and scrape for over 10 minutes, BLM and his team were accomplishing in three plays. The Bombers really need to get their passing game going otherwise they are going to be out of it. Maybe time to mix it up and throw in McGuire or Collaros. Don’t get me wrong. I love Steveler and I love his style and his grit and his dedication but he has got to slow it down some. If he continues to act like a human battering ram, he is going to eventually get taken out for good.

The comment was kind of tongue in cheek after the comment made by Bo last week in support of his player attempting to injure our starting QB. He may have taken a head shot this week but in his mind QBs shouldn’t be protected and therefore by his standards was just the refs cheating on behalf of Calgary.

As for the fumble, still not convinced there’s enough there to overturn as you can only see about a quarter of the ball and not the defenders hand from behind which I assume is what knocked the ball out.

…that was a tough game, a battle…not sure why Streveller was allowed by his own team to remain in the game when he was visibly hurting, it was painful to watch him limp, he’s definitely a warrior…alarming to see the BLM hatred here, dude takes a direct helmet shot to the face mask and his haters argue it wasn’t a penalty, sure looked like a egregious penalty to me, but whatever…

…rematch will be tough for both squads, there’s a lot of booboos to heal in six days…