GDT: Argos @ Riders 7/1

Ticats have been pushed to practice and play fast and that really seemed to do the Argos in last week - just couldn’t keep up. Didn’t help that the D was on the field so much though/

.And there’s an example of not having a sense of urgency on that TD!

Not sure it will make a difference, but after this pathetic set of downs, I would bring in MBT as Franklin has to be on a short leash.

Medeiros almost botched that punt!

Be glad that Fajardo is as inaccurate as he is on some of those longer throws. If he was hitting half of them, there’d probably be more points on the board for the Riders.

Rather surprised that Chamblin doesn’t have his team looking more prepared to play. He better than any other coach, knows what the Riders are like.

Moncrief is sure having a game

Throwing into quadruple coverage??

Edwards could have had that ball - even with the Rider D contesting for it.

Probably not the best idea but he had a chance to come down with it.

Surprised that wasn’t an automatic review - turnovers usually are and unless Argos lost possession, why would Chamblin waste a challenge flag?

Ok missed the howl play but just saw it in replay, Chamblin should have kept his flag in his pocket and used it for something more obviously wrong.

You know it’s bad when we cannot win a challenge.
A stupid one too.

Ham looked horrible on that pass coverage.

Rookie LB one on one against Roosevelt? Roosevelt wins that every time.

Not his best decision for sure. And what ever happened to working on their tackling? Still looks pretty shoddy.

Question to be asked:

Will the sad sack Argos win 1 game this season? Ok, early but I may not be far off on this I say. :-*

They look like a very bad team.

Franklin 4-8 for 34 yards, pathetic.

He may be the son of the legendary Tracy Ham but that doesn’t mean he’s ready to play with the “big boys” - as proven on that play. He’ll only get better though by playing - maybe. Not sure that TO can afford that though.

Like I said back on page one. . . Cleo Lemon redux

If they don’t start playing better they’ll definitely supplant the larks as the worst team in the league!

Fajardo keeps shredding the DB’s.
Not even one half, he has 275 yards of passing.

Cody an inept QB? He’s almost at 300 yards in the first half lol