GDT: Argonauts @ Blue Bombers July 12th!

What a way to start !!

Tit for tat 8)

Definitely takes any wind that there might have been out of the boatmen’s sails!

It’s early, but Whitehead has to be a favourite for rookie of the year

I think we’re going to see alot more of him this year!

I would have said the same about Thomas-Erlington - except for Canadian honours. However that has now gone down the tubes! If Whitehead keeps having great production I’m sure he’ll be in the conversation though - if he qualifies. Did he not play in the NFL?

Nooooo!

Looks like BB’s STs want to score all the points tonight!! Almost made it to the end zone a second time! Easy second TD for the BB offense.

TO’s STs are definitely not so special tonight!

Way too easy for the BB.
Horrid ST for the Argos as no one at all in the outside lanes, I counted 5 BB.
We have Walker open on an inside deep route and the QB can’t hit it.
Enough said.

Hey - at least you’re winning the time of possesion :wink:

Let’s also mention how the buck must stop at the top, Chamblin is out of his sort.
Has to go now.

He really looks shell shocked on the sideline; so does Chapdelaine, like they don’t know what hit them, and don’t know what to do. Offence looks discombobulated.

WOW - do the boatmen ever look disorganized! Can’t even get the right combination of players on the field! What does that say about the communication between coaches and players and the preparation of the whole team. That kind of confusion is to be expected in a preseason game when so many players are subbing in and out of the lineup but it’s inexcusable in week 5!

Lawler…you may have just lost your job >:(

How long was Nelson’s return?

Chamblin has to go.

I heard that he was very big on preparation but it sure isn’t showing so far.

Both he and Chapdelaine are seasoned coaches - they should be able to show more competence on the sidelines even if they were hit with two quick scores.

Not likely happening with the new salary cap on coaching staff.

It’s too bad O’Shea signed a new contract with the BB I think last year.

This is a joke. Wow.