Gawd awful Receivers

I wonder if Printers viewed any game film before signing.I would guess not.If he did he would see second raters that don't get into the clear or catch very well.

He what we should do for the Reminder of the Season

WR
Armstead
SB
Ralph
SB
Gardner
WR
Bauman.

We have a guy who can improvise and get a few more steamboats. The track team has to catch the fricking ball, but we're going to see more broken plays become big plays. For an offense trying to get its sea legs for those S.S. Argonaut demolition exercises, that promise will be fun to watch.

I'm not looking for miracles. I think it is safe to say that all things being equal, an available Geroy Simon in 2008 is going to eyeball a Printers-led Ticat offense pretty closely as a destination. Jason Clermont? I think he's familiar with Casey's body of work. We shall see.

Oski Wee Wee,

[quote="oski-oui-oui
I’m not looking for miracles. I think it is safe to say that all things being equatl, an available Geroy Simon in 2008 is going to eyeball a Printers-led Ticat offense pretty closely as a destination.

Oski Wee Wee,
[/quote]
Simon won’t be the only one. The Printers signing makes Hamilton a very attractive place for future free agents. Having said that it will be interesting to see the progression of our receivers with a QB that can buy some time and improvise. Try keeping Armstead under wraps on stop and go patterns while Casey moves around. I also see a big bodied guy like Bauman being an attractive target, either going deep or coming back to the QB. And despite his many critics, Ralph has great speed and operates well in space.

Printers should make them better.

I realize we're getting caught up in the moment with this great news but pining for Simon and Claremont next year is a bit unrealistic. Printers, Simon & Claremont along with resigning Zeke, Setta and Lumsden next year would go over the cap. Let's see what the upcoming NFL cuts will uncover.

Exactly, everyone blamed the receivers last year and now 2 of them Flick and Peterson are #1 & 2 in the league in t.d receptions.