gate opening

:? new to ticats games could anyone tell me what time parking lots and gates open for the montreal game

gates open 1 1/2 hour before kick-off for all Ticats home games. For the June 24th game the gates open at 5:30

Adam

I expect to see alot of peopl in Saturdays' telecast.

My family from the South Shore of Nova Scotia will be in attendance with me so, yeah, everyone had better 'party hard' like only us Hamilton Tiger-Cats fans can!......let's show those 'bluenosers' who I'm bringing with me that we know how to -raise the roof- too!

:wink: :D

Is ths your first game?

If so, I'd recommend coming at least an hour early.

Walk by the tailgating that is located across the street just south of the stadium. It's a small park that is used for stadium parking as well. It's a fun atmsosphere to check out. The tailgaters do a good job to add to the game day experience as they're having fun..

Then go in to the stadium and go to the west end zone (under the scoreboard) where you can get a beer, food, listen to music and watch players up close and personal during the pre-game warm up.

That's a fun, fun vibe. It's a great way to prime yourself for the game experience.