2 Likes

I was thinking Edmonton.

I wonder if Williams is next.

1 Like

Good riddance.

3 Likes

Wow :+1::+1:

2 Likes

Craig Dickenson already said he is not releasing Duke Williams.

Edomonton will pick him up

Odd timing. I wonder if he had another outburst.
Why stick by the player this long, only to toss him now? Should have just done it months ago.

4 Likes

Nine tackles and one sack in eight games. Not losing much but a boatload of penalties and controversy.

4 Likes

Where? I didn’t see it.

Great news.

Good job Sask.

Note to other teams….Do Not sign this clown.

11 Likes

Just don't touch the guy! He's toxic. Let him fulfill his brutal bully fantasies as a QB-killer in the USFL or some southern USA prison semi-pro league!

7 Likes

Anyone know the Over/Under on him playing against the Guards with the Mean Machine?

3 Likes

:+1:t2:

1 Like

Sad story in it's own kind of way. The guy had all the tools for a long productive career, face it, he's a beast, but utterly, totally lacked the discipline to pull it off. Obviously blew his chances down south & now the CFL should do the same. Take up pro wrestling Marino, you wasted all those years doing football, no one to blame but yourself. I wonder if he can still be fined for his hit on Collaros? Don't write out his last pay cheque till you find out.

6 Likes

Sadly the right decision, more sadly he could have been a good player.
One giant phew for all QB's in the CFL.

Good job Saskatchewan football club, much respect. :green_heart:

11 Likes

Craig Dickenson said it on a weekly segment that he does with the radio station that broadcast their games. I reluctantly listened to that show and can confirm the remark. Dickenson's plan is to have a talk with Duke Williams and figure out why it happened. Coach does not feel they are yet at the point where Williams should be released.

2 Likes

Thanks for that

Legit question with Collaros tossing the ball back and looking back at the play and Marino running full tilt towards the opponent’s QB because he sees the play developing,what should Marino have done?Should he have spun out of the way so as to not collide with the QB or just wrapped up Collaros and held him up?Keep in mind you have less than a second to make up your mind.

Not just QBs, Lucky Whitehead is fortunate he still has a career. Lots of us remember that piece of nastiness.

5 Likes