Gang Green at Sweetness & Light GT, Sun Sept 14, 1 pm et

Sun September 14
Saskatchewan at Hamilton
1pm/10am
TSN

Darian Durant's season-ending elbow injury certainly puts a different slant on this game. The Ticats need to take care of the ball and pressure Tino Sunseri relentlessly on defence. It is critical that Hamilton keep pace with the Als because of the crossover implications that are clear in the East playoff picture. I predict the Cats will win in a squeaker.

Oski Wee Wee,

Russ

This IMO is the TRUE Grey Cup re-match when we have the home field "advantage". Definitely hoping for a better outcome for the Ticats in this one although I may not see all or much of the game.

Going to be great football weather. 16 and sunny. That's hittin weather!

Coach's comments and media reports suggest that Norwood, Sinkfield and Gaydosh will activated for this game. Coleman will be off, from last game, for sure and I expect Landry may also be injured. Then who'll be the other International taken off the 46? Hall? Bowman? Davis? Koch? Breaux will be left on but I won't be surprised if he's named a Reserve on Sunday.

It’s a good thing the game is not being played today - ouch - cold, driving rain and only 7c right now!!

We have been playing better the last 3 games

Factor------------------Last 3------ First 6

Time of Poss. ---------34:18 ---------27:21
Net Offence--------------404 ----------295
First downs ---------------24----------- 16
Hamilton ‘D’ on field---- 48----------- 59 (plays per game on the field)
Opponent ‘D’ on field---- 67-----------54 (plays per game on the field)
Completion % ------------70.2%------- 59.7%
2nd down conv.----------- 49% --------34%

Lmao…

Riders arrive at THF for walk thru

GOOD MORNING THF!
RISE AND SHINE, ITS GAME DAY!!

THF Loud and proud the 13th man in the stands LETS GO TIGERCATS :rockin: :rockin: :rockin: :rockin: :rockin: :rockin:

Black Jerseys and Gold Pants today, Nice. :thup:

http://photos-g.ak.instagram.com/hphotos-ak-xaf1/10707135_577832575678510_1600345408_n.jpg

Yea! Classic look.

As a non-superstitious fan, I am not afraid to point out that we are currently undefeated lifetime at Timmies Field. :rockin:

And hey, our only victory this season, wearing regular uniforms (vs. OTT July 26 @ MAC), was accomplished in the black on gold combination the boys will be sporting again this afternoon.

Rick Zamperin ?@rickzamperin 37s
#Riders scratches vs #Ticats - RB Will Ford and LT Levy Adcock.

Rick Zamperin ?@rickzamperin 2m
#Ticats scratches vs #Riders - CB Delvin Breaux & OL Carson Rockhill.

Almost game time......

Places everybody!!!

GO CATS!!!!!

WIN IT FOR PAUL!

Oski wee wee
Oski wa wa
Holy Mackinaw
Tigers
Eat 'Em Raw!!!

Hi folks!

To Paul!!

http://i1054.photobucket.com/albums/s490/Steelhawk86/paul_zps20b3dfd6.jpg