Gang Green at Pies Game Thread, Fri Sept. 26, 10 pm et

They actually had some decent drives but just couldn’t quite finish it off, Of course they had their share of drops too!

I see Cortez still has the pen fetish :expressionless:

Sunseri has overthrown his receivers a few times and the greenies are hurting themselves with penalties! Way to go green - keep it up! :smiley:

Reilly reminds me of Arron Rogers. If Rogers had a horrible football delivery. What’s is that a shot put throw?

Caveman got the shanks

Old habits die hard but at least he switched colours - seems to prefer green or red now! :lol:

EE running away with this one! Wonder what excuses the greenies will use?? :roll:

I can hear the Saskatoonees crying themselves to sleep. Lol

Picked off. It would be sad if they were still trying to make excuses.

Nice pick there EE!! Ryan HINDS!! Way to go!!!

Sunseri with the pick after Getzlaf tips it up for grabs.

Sasquatch with the punt

Maybe I should clarify - I was referring to the Green fans - not the team. They sure brushed off the loss to the Ticats like it was nothing - “just one game”! Going to be a bit different if they keep losing to their western opponents though - and I hope they do!

No need for clarity I read you loud and clear. Tabbie :thup:

White runs lime Gizmo lol

Guess Saskatoonees should be thankful they are only down by 14.

That's a ridiculous penalty to call. :thdn:

Chamblin looking grumpy on the side lines. Bet Tino wishes he was playing the OttRBs again!! :lol:

Which one?

I'm out. Can't watch this anymore lol.

Catch you tomorrow for the Cats Bummers game.

GO CATS GO

Yah really lol.

It was the penalty they called after Tino fumbled

Edmonton should have buried the Riders in the first half. Sunseri isn’t impressing me much, but the Esks are letting Saskatchewan hang around so far.