Gang Green at Larks GT, Thu.June 22, 7:30 pm et

I believe you are correct!

Glenn is throwing behind guys a lot. Offense is in quicksand.

Just saw on Twitter that Jones scratches for tonight’s game were his first overall pick from 2016 St. John and former Ticat Gaydosh! So much for making good use of the first overall pick in the draft! :oops:

Ball certainly looked out to me. Well done CFL officials!

Glenn having a hard time getting up after that hit!
Defenses must be about out of steam - Greenies are moving the ball and almost scored. By the camera angle that I saw the ball was actually coming out just before it crossed the goal line. Ruled a TD - can see the reasoning there.

Must have decideded that the ball wasn’t completely out before it crossed the plane.

Simmons looks weird in larks colours - just showed a shot of him!

Crapigna's FG puts the greenies ahead gong into the half.

Riders lead 10-7 at the half.

And the panel - at least Dunigan and Stegall - think the larks got robbed and the Greenies TD should have been overturned. Schultzie didn’t get to have a say on that one!

So now they’re showing the half time shows on TV?? :?

You missed the two guys jousting in shopping carts at midfield. LOL

Boom Boom Boomerang!

I guess the cameras couldn’t show everything! :lol: The pretty girl is going to win out every time over jousting guys!

Totally forgot that Pete was playing in Green too. Of course he's not wearing his "Ticat" 67 but is #54. WEIRD!!

And playing well, GO GREENIES

Birdies have their offense flying again - TD for Jackson to take the 1 point lead. :slight_smile:

Yup - I’ll miss Pete but by part way through the season he was often hobbling on and off the field. Have to see if the prairie air does him some good!

Only 20000ish on hand but the joint is jumping now!

https://i0.wp.com/3downnation.com/wp-content/uploads/2017/06/IMG_8965.gif?resize=556%2C312

How did they blow that call???