Gang Green at Larks GT, Thu.June 22, 7:30 pm et

Saskatchewan at Montreal
7:30 pm et

Hi folks! I am at this game, the first row below the media booths...above the 50 yard line! I will post some pics later. Enjoy the game!

Oski Wee Wee,
Russ

Thanks for posting the thread. I wondered if there'd be one. Now I'll have to see if I have company on here or if I'm just posting comments to myself! :smiley: Enjoy the game!!

Man, a LOT of empty seats tonight!

So the ball hit the flag on the outside of the upright which made it a dead ball. If the ball hits a flag flying on the inside of the upright, does that constitute a dead ball as well?

That would constitute a field goal. :wink:

I certainly hope so.

I thought that was strange too. Flags could be hard to miss hitting on a very windy day. Inside the goal posts you'd think it wouldn't be considered a dead ball. After all the point is to kick it between the goal posts.

Jones trying to be creative here isn't working out too well for him. :roll:

Both QBs are off. Receivers are being roadkilled.

Becoming a game of 2 and outs - or at the least, quickly stalled drives. Not the most riveting entertainment!

Cuthbert is right behind me

:)

Offense in the first quarter 52 Sask 60 birds! :roll: Bakari in Rider green looks STRANGE!!

Larks at least have better FP for this first 2nd Qtr drive. Let's see if they can do something with it.

Offenses are BRUTAL!! :oops: :oops: Looked like the birds gained all of about 2-3 yards on that drive! :roll:

Neither team got off the bus yet.

So the guys on the field are all look-alike imposters?? :wink: :lol: :lol:

Stunned that Rod Black's favourite Aussie punter kicked it out of the end zone there.

And Tiquan shows why he's no longer a Ticat! :oops:

Do you really think that Jonesy wants to give up any free points?? Of course they're giving away yards in penalties but the birds haven't been able to capitalize so far!

My goodness...the objective of the game has dawned on the Als. LOL

DD to Cunningham for the first score of the game. Wide open and had lots of room to run to the end zone. Looks like it was Edem who got burned on that play.

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: Wonder if Glenn and his friends will figure it out too any time soon? :roll: