GameTracker

Why is the GAMETRACKER unavailable?

whatja talkin bout willis??

On the CFL website under each game that has been played there is a GAMETRACKER where a person used to be able to click on it to check each game’s results and stats but this option is unavailable. I want to know why it is unavailable.

The budget on duct-tape was already surpassed so something had to give…

it doesnt seem to be unavailable to me??

When I click on GAMETRACKER I get this: gsm-widgets.betstream.betgenius.com ’s server IP address could not be found.

well thats just weird.

1 Like

When I click on GAMETRACKER I get this: gsm-widgets.betstream.betgenius.com ’s server IP address could not be found.

Are any other fans having the same issue as I am?

Is this working for you? It seems to be working for me.

No, it does not work for me.

Works for me just fine, must be your device.

I am using Windows 10. What type of device will I need?

Sorry but I’m a million miles away from being a technical guru. I have a Fire tablet running the Android system using the Silk browser & the game tracker works on it. I suspect your device would probably not be the problem as much as some software issue, but I have no more clue than you how to check or fix it. Good luck.
Random thought but if you’re using Windows 10 you are using a PC? Have you tried downloading a different browser like Firefox & trying that?

Very odd that it isn’t working.

It might have something to do with your adobe flash plug in.

I wish I knew more. If @GridironGirl is around she might have a better answer for you. She’s much better at this sort of thing

I found it doesn’t work on my desktop, but it does work on my cell phone. Poor website design and I’m a bit surprised that the website developers haven’t noticed it and fixed it by now.

that plus crappy adobe flash programming and you may be out of luck, unless you use a mobile. You could try switching browsers, you may have an extension conflict. also check your browser settings to make sure you can use iframes because I think the game flash thing loads into one.

I’m not a windows user because it’s mostly garbage. my advice is to use your mobile instead.

1 Like