Games this week

Ok, now i no theres a guy who signs in every week sayin he knows what the game scores are gonna be. And i wanna say that is BS! This weeks games are hard to call becuz the teams are pretty much matched up. You got Calgary v.s Montreal teams that have been kinda struggling from the beginning of the season. But one win could put them near the top, or in Montreals case on top.

Saskatchewan v.s Toronto Yeah right now u all thinking that Saskatchewan is gonna win becuz Toronto has no QB, and u might be right. Toronto has had a rough season and Saskatchewan has had a successful one. So i dont know about this game.

Winnipeg v.s B.C This game is gonna be hard. 2 teams coming off losses and trying to redeam themselves. Buck Pierce will probably start which isnt obviously a good thing for the Bombers. But Winnipeg's offence is playin amazing and the Defence this week at practice was looking real good.

Hamilton v.s Edmonton Now theres one question that may be on alot of ppls minds, Will Lumsden run for over 200yrds again? to me probably not. Lumsden had one really good game, and no doubt he'll have more but not a 200yrd game.
GO BLUE!!

Calgary (boooo)
Saskatchewan
Winnipeg
Edmonton
....nuff said...

I agree with all of those except for the last one.. there is only one team that Hamilton beat twice last year-- the Edmonton Eskimos. I expect to see Lumsden get big yardage against the Esks--could we see a 300 yd game in the CFL?

Calgary 27-24
Sask 24-12
Winnipeg 24-17
Edmonton 30-27

Nothing would make me happier to see the Esks lose three in a row, and Lumsden get 300 yards. While I hope your prediction comes true I think the Esks might prevail at home.

(Although, if Lumsden does get 300 yards, any idea what kind of dance Disco Danny may do?) :wink:

Saskatchewan v.s Toronto Yeah right now u all thinking that Saskatchewan is gonna win becuz Toronto has no QB, and u might be right. [b]Toronto has had a rough season and Saskatchewan has had a successful one.[/b] So i dont know about this game.
You dont know about that game? You answered your own question.

Yeah, with Toronto's current situation at QB, this should be an easy win for the Riders. I'll be really surprised if the Argos get the upset.

I love being 5-1 at home and being the underdog. I understand that with our injuries we probably will be underdogs for weeks to come.

I have a good feeling about the Lions this week at home.