game worn jersey

i just went and picked up my Jykine Bradley it looks amazing. only bad thing bout it is da smell lol

they didn't even wash them??? ewww gross

i went to the head office today and i saw a couple of people pick them up they are nice. I can't believe they didnt wash them. HA

i would say to hell with his signature...wash the darn thing...then go to a practice and get him to sign it again...lol

i think im guanna need ta go find sum febreez soon cuz they do reek n i dont wanna wash it lol

Why would they smell? It's not like they raise a sweat when they play. They should be daisy fresh.

An Argo fan

did anyone else buy a jersy and if they did do you get yours yet?

Hey BF, ever thought of a career in comedy?? If not, good move :stuck_out_tongue:

I picked up mine today as well - Tad Kornegays Very nice jersey. No odor to mine as Tad did not play that night.

Just take your ebay invoice to the office on Main St. E, above CAA, with the cash (only payment accepted) and pick it up. They were very nice to me when I was there.

As far as I know it has to be done today as they will be shipped out tomorrow otherwise.

I'm still waiting for mine to come (Darling Husband successfully bid on one for me) and when it gets here, I'm putting on the rubber gloves before opening the package, then I'm DEFINITELY washing it.

Anyone know what kind of pen they use to sign it? I hear vinegar sets most ink. A good soak in cold water and vinegar, with a little mild soap ought to do the trick and still save the signature.

Once it's fresh and dry... I might see how it looks on me with a pair of black stillettos. It's size 44... and I typically wear size 4!

its a sharpie so it shouldnt come out. but ya what jersey did ya get?

be forewarned,these jerseys have had additional false seams sewn in which ,until removed make them impossible to wear unless you are skinny.

ballard86, what exactly do you mean? Are these seams sewn in after the game?

no, sewn so that the jersey becomes impossible to grab a mitt full of during the game. they are sewn to fit in a fahsion that is snug.

Ah… thanks Ballard86… I think I’ll have no trouble fitting into mine… fitted seams and all.

Sorry Makaveli - I forgot to answer your question. I’m waiting for Radlein’s jersey. I know it’s gonna stink… he always plays hard. Geez… I had no idea they weren’t going to wash them before I mentioned to Darling Husband that I wanted it. By the time I’d found out, he’d already placed the bid. You think they might have warned us about that ahead of time??? Oh well… what’s one more thing to add to laundry day.

GerryA22 It was you who picked it up. I was there when you picked it up needless to say i was jealous.

Of my insanely good looks, charming personality, pearly white teeth or my new Tad Kornegay jersey? OR all of the above?

I just want to make sure. You know what assume means!?!

if you wash it it loses the authenticity its was on the site a couple days ago when the auction was running

I had no idea they weren't going to wash them before I mentioned to Darling Husband that I wanted it. By the time I'd found out, he'd already placed the bid. You think they might have warned us about that ahead of time???
Q - Are the jerseys washed? A - NO This detracts from their authenticity. You may wash them if you wish but you're on your own.
This was posted on the main page page under FAQ You may now stink like the rest of the team!!!

jersey, just the jersey