Game Time?

I have trouble figuring out why on earth the CFL would schedule a game in Calgary at 8:00 when they clearly know the time in Hamilton will be 10:00pm...this is the only game on a Saturday, so why can't they schedule the game to start at atleast 6:00pm in Calgary so that most of us Hamilton fans can watch the whole game starting at 8?

An excellent point! It doesn't take a mental giant to figure this one out. I would prefer even a 7 o'clock start in Calgary so that we could at least start watching it at 9 o'clock.
Normally, I would watch the entire game and then stay up to listen to the 5th quarter, but not tonight!

I've already been up since 6 am with no opportunity for a cat nap, so hopefully, my insomnia will kick in tonight about 11:30 so I can keep my eyes and mind open till the end of the game.

Ya I'm not a big fan of the game time either but you can always go out and buy your preferred caffeine drink and try and stay up. I went out and bought four 2L bottles of Pepsi and 2 large bags of chip 4 chocolate bars and 2 phone calls to buddies to watch the game with. lol

Way to get the good stuff! :thup:

I've learned that no matter what time or what day the games are played, some fans are going to complain. C'mon folks, it is what it is. Work around it if you have to. I'm just glad they don't black them out.

An Argo-Cat fan

TV Schedule. Canada's game in the Under 20 Soceer Championship is on before the game, and televised on CBC...

10 sucks way to late fora saturday night

I too would like to see the game start an hour earlier. Especially since it's the only game on Saturday night. Mainly because I keep looking at the clock saying "(this many) hours until the game". The wait is killing me!

(BarneyFife) I've learned that no matter what time or what day the games are played, some fans are going to complain. C'mon folks, it is what it is. Work around it if you have to. I'm just glad they don't black them out.

An Argo-Cat fan

I presume that you’re retired, Barney, and therefore could care less what times these games are played.

I too, am retired, but I think that the powers that be might use a little extra common sense with these later game starts. They’re no damned good to anyone east of Saskatchewan.

Kicking off an hour earlier when playing these evening games in Calgary would be an enormous benefit to us easterners who occupy most of the fan base.

Right on, BF

It is the bleeping Canada weekend.

Adapt your own schedule, folks.

At least it's not on a school night. :roll:

And kicking off an hour later would be an enormous benefit to us left-coasters....I'ts all relative, It's Saturday night for crying out loud. Look at monday night football (I know, none of you watch NFL) It ends around midnight, and there is no sleeping in on Tuesday. Just be happy we live in such a massive country that has all these time zones. What will happen when the East coast gets a team?