Game Presentation

That was a completely bush league game presentation last night.

The obvious being the referree microphone, awful, we were completely uninformed as spectators.

Scoreboard, is it CFL law that no close plays be replayed, or is it there are just that many ads to be played?

Half time, I felt so sorry for that band having to sit there and watch their videos. At least the guy apologized for not playing but that was truly embarrasing.

Jason Farr: getting better but still annoying.

Improvements: Concessions, good job overhauling the problem and addressing it head on.

Oh yeah, fire the coach!!

The microphone thing for the ref has been a league wide problem ever since refs started caling out penalties over the PA & on TV... its never been truly adressed.

I believe it is a league mandated rule that close plays are not played on the screen and definitely not while under review by the official.

Half time was definitely the worst in the Bob Young era. The dogs 2 weeks ago were entertaining but a band watching their own music videos was pure pathetic. At least they should play a few of their tracks... that would have been fun.

Jason Farr should just really summarize the play,introduce promotional segments and call it a day. He can be enthusiastic without being annoying. Commnicate enthusiasm for great plays, scores & player introductions. He shouldn't be calling out such specific events like the fact that DeVonte Peterson is jogging off the field for a rest.

Concessions & beer waits I had no problem with. Didn't miss more than a couple plays the whole game. Even the washrooms at halftime weren't terrible...

If the Cats don't with on the road in the next 2 weeks... yes fire Marshall...

Half time was definitely the worst in the Bob Young era. The dogs 2 weeks ago were entertaining but a band watching their own music videos was pure pathetic. At least they should play a few of their tracks... that would have been fun.
Apparently they were supposed to play, but for some reason they didnt.