Well here are my official predictions:
1a) gonna be windy and rainy i dont see either passing game getting off to a great start
1.Durant will have an excellent game 0 interceptions and pass for about 200yrds and will probally get sacked once but other wise he will make great desicions even if it results in two and outs
2. Cates will rush for about 110yrds with 1 td for sure and zero turnovers
3. Dressler and fantuz will be unleashed on a D full of holes I expect 100 yrds each walker and bagg will fill in the rest Clermont will have 1 or 2 amazing catches for big gains but other wise will excellent with blocks and confusing DB's
4. Edmonton will not be able to establish a running game but Ricky Ray will get it done in the air probally 200-230 yards passing I see at least one interception and two fumbles by the green and gold offence. For the most part our D will have their hands full but nothing they cant handle.
5. Rider Defence will be hungry like every week but with jones back there I think ricky ray is going to have alot of pressure on him chink n baggs will each have a sack today.
6. SP edmonton with triston jackson out I doubt edmonton will take one to the house KJ will be a force on teams.
7.SP SASK will play a decent game would like to see armstead take one home but I am doubtfull wind will be a factor for both teams today.
- Overall its going to be a fantastic game will a few turnovers to make it exciting but in the end SK will prevail 24-20 riders