Game of Thrones - The Final Season

Episode 5 made up for the season so far .

Wow just …

Incredible can’t believe they made this for TV .

Won’t spoil it for anyone but worth the time invested ; made up for the white walkers and the previous episodes with an absolute blow out of an episode .

Was it on :wink:

Looks like GOT tied the Raptors with 3.8 million at the exact time of the miracle shot buzzer by Kawhi .

Going to be a lot of disappointed GOT fans . Spoiler alert just in case I post too much for those that care .

First the ending was leaked . I watched a you tube video which described the scenes verbatim . Crazy accurate .

The GOT deserved a better ending . The last few seasons especially this year was not as well written .

The GOT never made the mistake of logistics so bad . Okay you lose your entire cavalry then now you have hundreds WTH . The unsullied looked as strong as when they first started out in the series and they fought so many times no way they could still be a factor .

They have made time nothing to concern the viewer as you must disbelieve .

This ending will make so many viewers angry if they weren’t already .

Won’t say who gets the throne but many GOT fans will be disappointed with the final episode .

Is it over?! :wink:

Apparently the last season was disappointing.

So disappointed . Hollywood writers ruined the series . All logic taken away .

One example the ice wall was destroyed .

Now its back up just like that . Ugh .

Why insult the viewers intelligence with cartoonish styles .

I could go on there are so many mistakes I was screaming at the TV .

Sorry I recommended it to so many I feel betrayed and foolish now .

I don’t regret watching the show and I would still recommend it, but yeah this season was horrible on the story telling side of things. It just seemed to me that David and Dan (showrunners), and some of the actors were done with the show a couple of seasons ago and just wanted it to end.

Seasons 1-4 were brilliant, but things started going downhill from season 5 IMO (season 5 was saved by Hardhome). Still a great show all in all, but thankfully Martin can go more in depth with things in the books.

Yes definitely agree would like to see what Martin has in mind for a different path . It was rushed and sloppy .

So many why would he do that and why would she do that moments .