GAME DAY YOU MTL FANS

Well, After rolling outa bed after a GREAT work party, I woke up and the first thing in my brain was GREY CUP!. Time for those bloody Al's to dismantle and dis own those Mellon heads!
Gotta give your team a good Ole Oskie wee wee
"OSKIEE WEE WEEE! OSKIEEEE WAAA WAAA! HOLIE MACKINA...UhH Alouettes! EAT EM RAW"
PS Do they even eat meat ?

Oh gawd, we've been cursed with the Ti-Cats Oskiwee-wee hex...we're DOOMED! :wink:

The birds eat meat, but they sure do like watermelon and wheat too! :smiley:

DB

WHOA WHOA WHOA! No! The curse was they took Argo's suck, of the picture! Its back now :rockin:

It was very reassuring to see a resurgence of the TIcats this season. Hope this continues into next season. I remember the great Ticats teams of the 60's with Bernie Faloney, Garney Henley, John Barrow, and Angelo Mosca - now, THAT was a football team!

Hope the Argos can get their act together and Ottawa get back in the league with a competitive ball club.

I would like to see some expansion as well. I think, for example, that Quebec city would suuport a team. Who knew that football would catch on as it has in French Canada? The Univsrsite de Laval has capacity crowds and quality football to offer the fans. It would be great to have a 10-team league, which could maybe expand a bit further to 12. Maybe wishful thinking on my part, but pro sports is about marketing as much as anything else.