GAME DAY TRAFFIC

SO IT SOUNDS LIKE THE EXITS ONTO ELPHINSTONE FROM THE EXHIBITION GROUNDS ARE GOING TO BLOCKED OFF AGAIN... TO HELP WITH TRAFFIC FLOW?

DID THIS HELP PEOPLE OUT WHO WERE TRYING TO GET OUT OF THE PARKING CLOSER TO THE STADIUM? IT TOOK AT LEAST TWICE AS LONG FOR US TO GET OUT OF THE EXHIBITION GROUNDS FROM THE SAME SPOT. (DIDN'T HELP THAT THINGS WERE FENCED RIGHT OFF IN FRONT OF THE LAWSON, MAKING IT SLOWER TO GET TO THE CAR EITHER)

seems odd to me to block that side off, and leave only one exit to the whole area, when there is room for waaay more cars on that side... maybe we don't care, since those jerks aren't paying?

JUST CURIOUS HOW EVERYONE ELSE'S ADVENTURES HAVE BEEN GOING THIS YEAR.

I’ve been getting out in record time.

Every rider game I have ever gone to, we have either parked downtown or north of Dewdney on Albert ST and we just walk a way's. Never had a problem with traffic, always gotten too and from just fine.

It's Regina. That's not traffic. :stuck_out_tongue: I live in Vancouver. You don't know traffic. :wink:

I usually park over by Long and McQuade on 9th avenue I believe? I do this for two reasons; one because it takes less time to walk to your vehicle and then drive out, and two because its always a fun walk whenever the team wins.

THIS WEEK, WE GOT OUT WAAAAAY FASTER THAN LAST GAME :slight_smile: