Game Day Thread

For everyone who gets the CFL Insider emails, you know how they were projecting week 1 stats over the course of the season?

If you want to depress yourself, project the first five quarters that the Cats have played over the rest of the season.

Oh, and getting on the “G** D*** F******’ REFS!” bandwagon.

I think that out of bounds hit should have been a penalty........

The feed is good, but I wonder how many are buying them....a bit over priced i think but everyone needs a cut ....3 companies

Exactly....the officials are responsible for the 17 Montreal points.

Lets kiss the first quarter goodbye and forget it

Lets go Ticats

Go DJ !!!

Nice catch by Flick

great catch flick!

this is great.......the CFL on my TV.......you would think i was at home....

ABOUT time. .finally a call OUR way

First down on the 1
We can get back in ot the game here

TOUCHDOWN!!!!!!!!!
Radelin

Thats better. Nice drive. Very nice drive.

That settles it! I’m getting a new jersey to replace my old Montford jersies and it’s going to be Radlein!

On the bright side (if there can be one) the Cats offense is looking better. (Aside from a couple fumbles).

Receivers are making the catches and they're moving the sticks.

WOOOOHOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!!!

to be fair to the refs, the ball did bounce off Holmes foot....doesn't excuse the rest of the bad calls though..

From looking at my TV.. looks like a GREAT crowd there.... ca't wait for the attendance count

I just sent an e-mail to the CFL Officiating about the Bias nature in the first quarter of the refs. I would like to suggest that everybody does so. I also told them that even CBC is commenting on this.

HOW did YOU see that?.. it has to be CONCLUSIVE… those replays left alot of room for doubt

TOUCHDOWN …YEAST!!!