Game Day Thread

Ok maybe I missed something, but I am home watching the game and wanted a game thread, if this is a duplicate sorry.

Todays game, Congratulations to Mike Morreale his 200th consecutive game. :rockin: Lets go Tiger Cats.

Just got here, thanks for the thread, it already looks like a disaster

Okay, maybe I've missed something too - where is the game day thread?

This is it!!

And so far the refs are making sure Montreal is in control.
Let see what the replay says

I WISH WALBY WOULD SHUT THE ()) UP.

WHAT THE HELP !! WHY DON'T THEY JUST GIVE THE GAME TO MONTREAL AND GET IT OVER WITH !!

This is a four point game. Two points if we beat the Als and two points if we beat the referees. Seriously, where is our secondary?

Hello Everyone

This is the most pathetic, ridiculous pile of garbage since Toronto shut us out.

I can't even bother to watch.

I paid 10 bucks to watch my first live game in almost a year, and it is turning into a fiasco.

Are you watching Box D?

I did the same

It's all I can do to keep my language clean. Can someone please shoot these officials?

Last week I complained about the officiating and some a-hole argo fan said that was a weak excuse. But let's look at todays so called officiating.

Justin goes for the ball and gets called for interference! And then that last fiasco? From those replays he found irrefutable proof that Holmes touched the ball? Bull!

Let's face it people...the fix is in!

Absolute crap!!

its pretty sad when officiating can decide the outcome of a game... those were TWO LAME calls.

This isn't even football. The refs are making sure of that. Still. Hamilton looks pathedic.

Im a Super Player :stuck_out_tongue:

Thank goodness for Broadband!

Now we just have to work on a season package.

I hope Maas takes a page out of the Longest Yard and nails the officials right in the gonads!

Yes,
I paid my $9.95 plus tax
The feed is pretty good though

And what about that late hit on Flick? That should have been called.

if those 2 calls go the PROPER way. .the score is still 3-0.. The Cats dont look pathetic.. the OFFICIALS do!!!