Game Day Thread: Cats Vs Green Meanies

I guess this is it, another loss and kiss the season goodbye.

Not a bad evening for football.

How big of a crowd will we see at THF tonight given all the attention the Jays wildcard game is getting?

I suspect with how well Riders fan travel, we'll likely see close to 20K in stadium.

Thanks for starting this thread.

1 Like

Jays are blowing game # 1 . As of this posting it's 3-0 Seattle in the top of the fifth .

Tim White gonna break some tackles tonight.

1 Like

They didn't "blow it". They just got beat by superior pitching. Castillo was lights out.

Jays must have blown the first inning or two - it was 3-0 when I first saw the score in the 2nd inning. Didn't see the beginning of the game which is now over. Jays lost 4-0.

Looking for a better effort from our Ticats tonight with a win as the end result.

1 Like

This old guy NOT giving a wind report tonite. Gave up my seats to some needy Rider fans. (Recently returned from 15 years in Africa. Haven't seen a CFL game in all that time.... and they are from Regina!)

4 Likes

That was generous of you. I'm sure they'll appreciate being there in person even if they will be seeing the greenies lose! :wink:

2 Likes

:rofl:

That's not what I originally said . It got changed to "blowing it" by someone else with editing credentials .

Well whatever phrase you used that got some thin skinned person's shorts in a knot, no point in blaming the Jays, it's giving credit to Seattle where it's at.

Yup Mariners came to play and were definitely the better team today .

It does look windy. Flags on the goal posts at I think the north end of the field were looking pretty straight. Looks like Greens with the wind to start.
Let's see how Dane and his buds do against the wind.

D looking good; two and outs to start

Spoke too soon; clear facemask on Adeleke

And now a good gain by Schaeffer-Baker. Time to get that stop again,

Damn

DEs need to get more penetration.

Definitely a costly penalty. Never want to give the other guys another chance - they might just take it!

Ticats definitely need to respond.

1 Like

1st and goal from 10. Cats D secondary lines up in endzone and stands there. Brilliant.