Game Day Sports disservice for CFL

Where did you go ?

When I lived in Toronto (over 10 years ago so things may have changed .... I hope), the only place I could find CFL merchandise was at the Argo shop on Front St. Most of the sporting goods outlets in Winnipeg had a sweater or two but nothing much (you had togo tho the Pro-Shop on Maroons rd. One reason the CFL lost a generation of people was the lack of merchandise available with the CFL brand or team logos. On-line shopping has changed that, but I wish there was more out there. I guess the league is interested in signing deals, but not making their partners sell their stuff.
LTF

No kidding , The CFL has come a long way these few years ,but where the sure lack is the Marketing Dept. I'm starting to see even more European Football Jerseys in the Stores then CFL stuff . I sure wish they would get it together.

I've noticed the name River City Sports mentioned a fair bit. I've never ordered any CFL merch because it's not hard to find Eskimos stuff in Edmonton. I have however ordered NHL merch from them and I must say that they are one of, if not the best sports merch store I've dealt with. They have a great selection of stuff and if they do in fact have a great CFL selection (and according to what i've seen on their web site they do) I would highly recommend shopping there! :thup: :thup: :thup:

As for stores having more NFL stuff than CFL stuff, unfortunately it pains me to say this but I think there's more people willing to spend their money on NFL gear as apposed to CFL gear. :thdn: :thdn: :thdn:

I have definately noticed that too.

It's unfortunate for us Fans of the Esks living west of Rockies Esks gear is really hard to come by as well as any other CFL team merchandise If you go to a Lions Game you can find lots , they used to sell other teams gear but in recent years they stopped doing it , not sure why as I have bought stuff from them before.