GAME DAY IS FINALLY HERE! "LETS GO CATS"

Well its been to long since Nov 20th 2011.
Now the new season begins, :stuck_out_tongue: nothing like beating the Argo's, weather its exhibition or regular season, the Argos's Suck, and its time once again to sink their boat! Lets all get out their tonight and root on your 2012 GC CHAMPS! GO CATS GO! :rockin:

Although it'll be packed, people need to be reminded that they're not watching a movie.You need to get as loud as you can cheering our Cats out of the tunnel and as loud as you can on D.Saying that the fans make a huge difference isn't some stupid cliche to sell tickets, it feeds them adrenaline and noise makes signal calling difficult for the opposing team and it makes the environment more intimidating.Be loud!! GO CATS GO!!!!!!!!!!!!! :rockin: :rockin: :rockin: :rockin:

Wow, hopefully this excitement gets doubled for a regular season game.

It's nice to have football back. It'll be a lot of fun being back at the park again. I've enjoyed watching training camp practices, but I'm ready to watch a game.

When you watch this you must yell it out loud with me! :rockin: :thup:
Oskee Wee Wee! :thup:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lUKDDGmjwu4

Go Cats !

Give the un-desirables a whoopin' :twisted:

(last pre-season game at Ivor Wynne folks!)

X2!

Let the party roll! :wink:

Oski Wee Wee,

Russ

The Hamilton Airshow is this weekend and the Lancaster Bomber has been up in the air over Hamilton the past hour or so. I suspect we'll get a cool fly-by at Ivor Wynne tonight. The Snowbirds arrive in Hamilton tomorrow my sources tell me....darn ! :frowning: (that would have been REAL cool !)

Hopefully they at least have fireworks this year, think its awesome to have them go off for intros and TD's.

Super jealous. We only get to see the Lancaster up here once, maybe twice a year. Amazing plane. We have one in the museum here, so we get to see that one up close, but it's not the same as seeing and hearing it fly.

Less than two hours to go. I'm pumped. I'll be listening for the "Oskee Wee Wee"s - on defence only, though. Right?

For a second there, I thought you were referring to our receiving corps when you said "Hamilton Airshow"...

Hello Everyone,
It's time for a new season
Go Cats