Ottawa looking to carry momentum and get a win in their home opener.
BC with new coach, new systems, lots of change and coming off an opening bye.
For the Buzzsaws:
- Burris needs to protect the ball, 3 picks won't cut it every week.
- Better run game. In Week 1 no one had more carries than the Chevy (16) but he avg'd 3 yards per.
- Need pressure on Lulay.
- Don't let Harris into space.
For the Leos:
- Protect Lulay - Lions are dressing 3 INTs on the line - Valli out (good move in my opinion).
- No huddle must control the tempo and sustain drives.
- Play with energy right from the start despite coming off the bye, no rust allowed.
- Don't give Ottawa receivers the big play.
This game should answer a lot of questions for both teams.
Good luck to all, no major injuries, let's have a good game.