Game Day: Banjo Bowl!

Have the Riders used up their allotment of wins for the season already? Or have they just forgot their banjos?

I hope Matt D is okay...:frowning:

I'm glad the Lions get the Stamps two times at home for the remainder of the season.

Were glad too!

It's great, we're 1-0-1 in Calgary and I'm hoping that trend will continue at home. Hopefully we'll have Bucky back for the end of September tilt.

Why??? So we can knock him out again?

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: You no I do not think the LIons played at the Banjo bowl why is this mention in here? You lonely boys. :lol: :lol:

It was more the turf seperating his shoulder but you can think what you want! Either way we'll win regardless of who plays QB.

Glenn or Crandell

Just got back from the game, and WHAT A GAME!

This one was over afetr the first drive. Bombers dominated Saskatchewan all over the field in every aspect. The 4th made it respectable for Sask, but the Bombers were also playing safe with 6-7 guys deep.

Anyone who was thinking Joseph was on par with Glenn sure got a rude awakening! Man did Glenn look good running the ball :rockin:

Looking forward to the rematch in November!

I think he made the catch so there … The fact the refs sided with the bombers on EVERY call was not Bias in any way…although I did question the Fiver Stegall slipped Ireland just before every review…

Ireland favor a team No way :lol: :lol: :lol: