Game 18 - vs. Montreal

SORRY! It did look miserable out there last week! Kudos to those who hung in there - don’t blame you for an early exit though!

Don’t recognize the offense… except for the results.

Nope, Manziel’s in for the first drive.

Not a good start but have to expect that they won’t play with the same kind of cohesion that our “regulars” can exhibit. Let’s see if our “back up D” can get a quick stop on Johnny and his buds.

Yeah I see that - expect that they’ll do the same as last week and give Johnny and Pipkin each a half

Hope that Johnson cleans up his act for next week - he’s one of the few potential starters on the field.

Already with a stupid penalty after they got Manziel off the field. This team is bent on self destruction. They just went through this penalty fest last game and the first thing they do is extend Manziel that leads to a TD. This team is full of mental Lilliputians.

Bet that hasn’t happened all season - larks scoring on their first possession - unless it happened last week.

Wish the officials would start calling this one correctly.

Prior to a forward pass being thrown, a Team B player may: (b) Beyond the five yard zone from the line of scrimmage, use his hands to shed contact initiated by the Team A receiver.
In this case, the defender hung on a little long, but contact was initiated by the receiver.

Same old same old even with the back ups. SMH

Why is Sinkfield returning?

No pass rush and Courtney Stephen… if neither of these issues aren’t fixed, were not going to win another game this season.

Giving him reps before next week? Does seem a bit risky, though.

Is this Evans dude going to throw downfield some day or are they going to Tyrod Taylor him?

Well we do have a surfeit of receivers, dont we?

They’re playing mostly backups! Give them a chance to settle in.

Great tackle. Great hustle by Lucas whatshisname. I like this guy.

Nice play by Wacha! Gottcha Johnny! :smiley:

Someone needs to return since Frankie is starting on D I think. Maybe they’ll split between
Addison and Sink

He tripped the heel!?